Ch.10:: Silence is a girl's biggest cry

Dean's pov:: 
So when I woke up there was a empty spot next to me In bed and saw that Malanie was sitting up soothing her hair as she was quiet with her eyes closed as tears ran down her face.
*pic above* when suddenly I heard a knock on the door so I went to see who it was and saw that it was Roman and seth and the usos with worried faces. I let them in and closed the door then headed to the bed and got underneath the covers looking at the boys.
DA- Lanie the boys are here!

She stayed where she was and didn't say anything nor open her eyes as tears ran down her face still.
Uce- cal? What's wrong?

Nothing.....but the same!!
I climbed behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist snuggling my head in her neck.
DA- bebe what's wrong? Is it still what rome told you yesterday bothering you? *whispered*
She nodded as she was still soothing her hair as she was closing her eyes while tears running down her face. 
DA- please talk to me bebe? I hate seeing you like this *whispering*

She looked at me and put her hands on my face and lip mouthed.
MC- I can't talk my mouth is dry from being frozen for all night.

I nodded and told somebody to get her some cold water.
DA- can somebody please get Malanie a glass of cold water?

Seth went and grabbed some water for her and came back and handed it to me.
MC- can you do it my arms are frozen and they're tired *mouthed*

I nodded and helped her drink her water. 
Once I got done helping her drink I told her she can't go to work so she can get some rest.
DA- bebe you gotta stay here and get some sleep you haven't slept all night.  

She shook her head no and pleaded me so she can go to work.
DA- Malanie Calaway you gotta stay here and get some sleep I'm not going to be arguing with you over this. It's end of the discussion,get some sleep you haven't slept all night.

She gave up and punched me in my face and lip mouthed to me 'fuck you asshole' then laid down covering herself.
DA- I'm glad to do it to you *smirking*

She flipped me off then covered up again. I went to kiss her til she punched me and pushed me off the bed. The boys were laughing their asses off til she flipped all of us off 2x.   
DA- fine if you wanna be like this then I'll tell Roman the whole story about you know what!!!

He looked at me confused as she mouthed 'you wouldn't dare'
I smirked and nodded
DA- I would dare!

She chuckled at my response then stood on the bed and flew on us delivering us a frog splash. Then I felt lips on my lips and saw that it was Roman so I pushed him off as everyone else was dying. I noticed that Malanie took a video of it. She was typing on her phone til she pressed send as she was laughing.
She cleared her throat then spoke 
MC- it seems like I proved everyone why I ship ambreigns alot!!! *laughing as she was showing us the phone*

Me and Roman were shocked asf
DA- I'm still in my boxers Lanie!

She tried to hide her laughter and so did the others as me and Roman froze. 
MC- good luck explaining your guys relationship to the bosses and the universe!

We tried to attack her but she was to fast and grabbed her purse and ran out laughing as the twins and Seth were following her laughing making us Chase them thru the whole hotel specially while I'm still in my boxers.
SR- they're coming Lanie!! 

MC- they can never catch me so good luck dean and Roman!!! *laughing*

She's really evil it's probably why I'm attracted to her.

Then they ran behind the bar with the bartender Sean.
DA- delete that photo Malanie Calaway!!! Now!! You made me run thru the whole hotel in my boxers!  

All- never!!! *laughing*

I jumped up on the table and jumped behind the bar but they ran away really fast and Roman was so close to grabbing her til she tripped him and he landed on his face.
V- what the fuck is going on here reigns? Ambrose?

Oh shit the boss!!!😨😱

V- Ambrose why the hell are you running around in your boxers?!

DA- because Malanie took a video of me and Roman kissing because he landed on me when she frog splashed us in her room and I was still in my boxers.

She laughed with the twins and Seth as they were shaking their heads no.

V- is that true Malanie?

MC- part of it

DA- what do you mean 'part of it' ?

MC- I actually didn't take a video of you guys kissing but I should've tho. But I did frog splash them in my room while he was still in his boxers like he is now!  *laughing*

Seth and the twins were laughing their asses off high fiving  Malanie.

MC- the reason why I did it because he wouldn't let me go to work because I haven't slept all night.

He looked at me weird 

Once we got to her room alone because the others left with Roman to the arena. I slammed the door and locked it then got dressed and put my shoes on ignoring Malanie.
MC- where are you going Jon?

I ignored her but she tugged on my arm so I punched her hard making me freeze.She got up and laid down on her bed underneath the covers covering herself.
DA- bebe,I'm....*got interrupted*
MC- get out dean and don't come back, I mean it!! *yelled from underneath the covers *

I sighed and grabbed my things and left as I was closing the door behind me with tears running down my face. I can't believe I punched her hard in her face.*crying* 
I ran into somebody and saw that it was naomi on her way to Malanie's room.
DA- I'm sorry trin.*wiping my eyes*

T- what's up dean what's going on why are you crying? *worried*

DA- I just did something unthinkable wrong to Malanie *crying*  

I walked away and got in my car and drove to the arena listening to music loud.Once I got to the arena everybody was starring at me shocked. I went to see if I have a match against and saw that it was....lanie!!!!
It was next!!
I went to my room and closed the door then got dressed and paced back and forth combing through my wet hair. I felt a hand on my shoulder and was about to punch them til I saw who it was and saw that it was Roman and the twins and Seth looking worried.
Uce- Vince wanted to say that Lanie called in sick and won't be able to compete so it's going to be us 5 against the league of nations and kane.

I stopped pacing and looked at them shocked then started tugging my hair as I was pacing back and forth.I threw a lamp across the room hitting the wall making it shatter.
I slid down against the wall covering my face so they don't see me crying. 
DA- when's the match?

RR- 45 minutes

I nodded and grabbed my phone and headphones then put some loud music on trying to relax. Tears ran down my face when the music she put on my phone played reminded me of her.

Then I turned off the music and put it in my bad and wiped my tears away and walked over to the stair case to see Seth and Roman standing there serious waiting on me..