Ch.19:: Bhadbhabie vs Roman

Malanie's pov::
Ok so I've changed my ring character and deleted the monster in hell the skullscrusher and made a new one called 'BhadBhabie'. I've also changed into a different person outside the ring.I've shutted everyone out of my life even Dean. Right now I'm sitting here getting my hair and makeup done as I was checking my phone to see that I have 20 messages 10 from Roman and 10 from Dean. I haven't responded to them and I never will.

MS?- I think you should respond to them Malanie, you don't if they're heart broken and just wanted to hug their best friend.

MC- I can't, I already went through enough dealing with them and the drama and protection. I can't go through that again, I need to change my life.I'm not that little baby girl anymore that needs protection but ends up protecting them from everything. I'm a grown ass women i need to start to think only about myself and happiness not protect them forever.

HS?- I agree with Malanie on thus one she's been looking out for them her entire life. I think she needs peace and no stress.

MC- thank you?! Finally somebody agrees with me.

Once I got done with my hair and makeup i went to get ready in my ring gear. I checked the schedule and noticed that I'm going against Roman. They didn't know my new character only my stylists and the bosses.

Thank God I had my hair stylist dye my hair back to my original hair color then straighten it and put it in a pony tail

I went to the catering to grab some water before my match against. I made new moves that nobody seen before.
Rf- Roman and Lanie to to the gorilla,I repeat Roman and Lanie to to the gorilla please.

I threw away the plastic cup then headed to the gorilla warming up putting my game face on.
His Music played and jojo announced him then my music hit as I walked out  hitting some fans hands and give them hugs.

JoJo- and his opponent From Chicago Illinois she's TheBhadbhabie, Lanie!!!!

I ran up the stairs and climbed in the ramp standing all the way at the turnbuckle and did my sign then flipped off landing straight on my feet.

The crowd was going nuts making me smirk as he was pacing as he was starring at me.

I was warming up waiting for the bell to ring with my gangster game face on.
The bell rang so we started circling   til I put him in headlock then pushed to the ropes he tried to close line me but I ducked making him trip. I did one of my new sick moves making the fans shocked. I climbed on the top turnbuckle the waited for him to stand up as he was facing the opposite direction.  Once he stood up I did my finisher which is mixed with the ember moon eclipse and Jeff hardy Swanton bomb making me get the win.

I climbed out of the as my theme played.

I raised my hands in the air as Roman was Pissed making me chuckle. I took some pictures with fans and sign autographs for them then headed backstage.