Ch.7:: Emotional 💦🙏🍷🍺

Dean's pov::
Ok so ever since yesterday when we got attacked by evolution and somehow getting backstage and to Malanie car she's been super emotional  wreck. She hasn't came to work today she's been avoiding everyone even more than she used to. She's been locked up in her hotel room even when we arrive in a different city. When she does come out she's not talking,not eating,always crying or pissed off about something.
Right now me and the roster are around the ring waiting for the announcement.
RY- ladies and gentlemen please welcome......Lanie!!

Everyone froze when suddenly her theme came on and out she came looking beautiful  as ever but you can tell that she hasn't slept for days.

MC- THIS IS MY HELL HOLE!!!! *screamed to the fans as she stood on the turn buckle doing her sign*

Then she got down and screamed in roman's face and scared Roman then she did her evil laugh.

licking her teeth as she was evilly smirking at all of us pointing to us. I was sorda creeped out because she was scary. She snatched the microphone from Renee and shoeed her away out of the ring.
MC- today I am making a huge announcement that will affect the WWE...im going to be out of action for awhile *saying serious in her creepy voice* 

The crowd chanted 'don't go skullcrusher'
MC- well I have to because I'm going thru some personal tough experience
*in her creepy scary voice*  but I will keep you guys posted and this will always be my hell hole.

She dropped the microphone as her theme came on.