Ch.21:: pt.3

Malanie's pov::
I laughed at them for from falling off the bed.
MC- what you guys want? *laughing*

DA- why haven't you responding to any of our messages?

MC- because

I went to get some water with everyone following me.
JU- because why?

I snapped at them trying to calm down.
MC- leave me the FUCK alone!!!

I tried to calm down so I went back to my bed and closed the door then laid down going to sleep playing music.

I woke up early this morning at 5am, I went to take a shower then once I was finished I dried my hair and brushed it. Once my hair was dried I straighten   my hair even though I'm naturally straight but I made it look better. Then I did my make up then got dressed and grabbed my things and headed to my car and unlocked it and loaded my bags in the trunk and closed it then got in and headed to the arena.

Once I arrived at the arena I grabbed my things and headed to my locker room and closed the door then went on my phone to check my work schedule and noticed that I have to promo with Roman

I dressed in my news paper outfit then fixed my hair.

I put my black heel boots on and grabbed one of my sunglasses then put them on

I put my black heel boots on and grabbed one of my sunglasses then put them on. I grabbed my phone and headed to the catering to grab some water and sat down then started going thru my phone that I go on after Roman wins the match against Baron Corbin to retain his belt.

Once Roman won his match I grabbed a microphone telling them to play my music.

I came walking out looking fly as the crowd went crazy making me laugh.

MC- hello Roman? Aren't  you glad to see me? *I smiled innocently*

RR-  what do you want?! Why are you out here?

MC- aye What's wrong? You're not excited to see an old childhood friend of yours? I came out to congratulate you 'teddy bear' *smiled evilly*  what's I'm out here for is because I heard that you Mr samoan badass Roman Reigns is still pissed off about me beating your ass in that match last week so you decided to call me out on Twitter. Like what a mistake that you've gotten yourself into, shame shame. But my dear old friend I've been pissed off at you and the boys for years so this attitude of mine isn't because I wanted to but I did it cause if I stayed my old character the skullscrusher,you guys would've litteraly been dead. You see Roman? I've been protecting everyone for years instead of looking out for myself. Like come on if you don't believe me then ask my ex loverboy and your best friend.....dean ambrose!!

I turned to see dolph and drew dragging his body. I pulled him by his hair making him stare at Roman.

MC- dean is it true that I've been protecting everyone for years instead of looking out for myself?

I put the Mic by his mouth and looked at Roman.
DA- it's true Romes

I stood up and pushed his head on the ramp with my foot. Then I motioned the boys to drag him away. I turned to Roman heart broken. He was about to climb out.
MC- ah ah! Don't you think about it Roman!! If you move one more step I'll have your other best friend Seth Rollins squashed by the garbage truck like the garbage he is.

He froze as I showed him the video of Seth Rollins unconscious with Braun strowman standing over his body smiling. 

RR- Lanie why are you doing this? We've done nothing wrong with you.

MC- YOU GUYS DID EVERYTHING WRONG!!!! YOU BEAT MY FATHER TO BITS AFTER ALL THE THINGS I'VE DONE FOR YOU GUYS!!! WHO'S THE ONE THAT BASICALLY SAVED YOUR ASSES FROM THE BEATING FROM EVOLUTION?! WHO'S THE ONE WHO SAVED THE USOS WHO IS YOUR COUSINS BY THE WAY FROM RANDY ORTON AND DAVE BATISTA?! WHO'S SPECIALLY THE ONE WHO BASICALLY KILLED BRAY WAYATT FOR COMING AFTER YOUR DAUGHTER AND WIFE?! HUH!?.....ME!ALL THOSE MOMENTS ARE ME!!! 

He froze as I was pissed off

MC- you see Roman? I've been there by your and your cousins side my entire life since day 1. I've protected you guys from bullies at school,helped you learn to throw a football,was there helping your mom babysit you and everything else and guess what I'm 3 years younger than you. I've been also taking care of my own parents when they're sad,mad,or in pain while I'm a 2 year old girl who takes care of everybody except me!! So all that piss off anger is personal and real towards you,twins,dean,Seth and my own parents so yeah you guys did everything wrong.

I nodded as he was attacked by AOP from behind. I climbed in the ring and did took off my jacket and glasses then put it on the apron. I stood on the turn buckle and gave him my new sick painful finisher. We left him laying on the mat in pain as refrees checked on him. I grabbed my things then headed backstage with AOP.  

I thanked them and Braun,dolph and drew for helping.
BS- no problem we have problems with the shield too.

I nodded and walked away to my locker room til I bumped into somebody.
MC- *sighs* what do you want? 

I walked in my locker room playing music.