Ch.15:: Gang

Malanie's pov::
Right now I'm getting ready to hang out with the gang today and my parents don't like me acting this way but I be on the streets for a personal reason but I don't smoke like the gang does. Anyways ever since me and dean broke up I've been hanging out with the gang more and sometimes I go to work if I have  any matches. Me and Lil Ant g has been hanging out alot and gotten closer. He's also been visiting me at work and I've noticed that the boys were bitching about it.  Me and Lil Ant g don't care about them. I've stopped talking to everyone except for the bosses and the gang and Lil Ant g.

 I've stopped talking to everyone except for the bosses and the gang and Lil Ant g

once I got done getting ready to leave my door bell rang so I went to see who it was and saw that it was the shield and the usos and naomi

I  sighed then went back to getting ready to leave til I heard somebody calling me so I went to see who it was and saw that it was Lil Ant so I answered it.

MC- hey!
LAG- wassup girl where you at? I'm downstairs waitin for your fine ass

I laughed

MC- I'm almost done I just need my bag and I'm not the one that is fine ass  it's you

He chuckled as I was grabbing my things and pushing the others out.

MC- I'm on my way down

LAG- ok

He hung up  

I was heading to the lobby to see the others following me but I ignored them and kept walking til I spotted Lil Ant and the gang. I walked up to them and did the handshake with the gang then hugged Lil which he kissed me on my neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck.The boys were laughing making us seperate. We headed to the hangout spot which is in a restaurant fast food place. We ordered the food we always get when we come to the place til I saw that stone cold Steve Austin which is my uncle came in pissed looking at me so I told the boys I'll be right back.

MC- boys I'll be right back I need to talk to Someone.

They nodded as I head to the stool where my uncle came in sitting down at.
MC- what are you doing here uncle? 

SC- I heard what's going on and saw you here as I was passing by so I came stopping by to see what's going on with you Malanie?

I sighed

MC- why won't you guys leave me the FUCK alone when I ask you too? I understand that you guys are worried but I'm a fuckin grown ass women uncle I can handle myself....

I was interrupted by Lil wrapping his arm around me.
LAG- is everything ok Lanie? Who's this gentleman?

MC- yeah everything is ok just talking to my uncle, is that right uncle stone cold?

SC- yeah I was just leaving. Oh and Malanie you should talk to the boys,they miss their Little hound and best friend so call them tonight especially dean.

I stormed off to the boys and ate my food in silence til I saw that my uncle left. I sighed and placing my hands on my face leaning my head against the chair. 
Mellow:: is everything ok Mal?

I ignored everyone  til my phone rung so I looked at it and saw that it was my uncle hunter.

Everyone looked at me as I answered it and sighed.
MC- hey uncle trip *not in the mood*

TH- what's wrong Lanie? *worried*

MC- uncle stone cold Steve Austin just came by the gang hang out and told me that I should call the boys bc "they miss their Little hound and best friend so call them tonight especially dean" *sighs big* why can't anyone just leave me be and stop telling me what I should or shouldn't do with my life.  I am a grown ass women so I am the only one to take charge of my life not anybody else.

Continue...