Ch.16:: Salsa*music* party

Malanie's pov:: 
I'm so excited to be happy today because todays the Cuban race side of me  is coming out so right now I'm getting ready to leave pretty soon.

Malanie's pov::  I'm so excited to be happy today because todays the Cuban race side of me  is coming out so right now I'm getting ready to leave pretty soon

Once I got done getting ready I grabbed my truck which comes with rims.I grabbed  the green fried tomatoes which I made for the party.
I started heading to the park and there's going to be a BBQ i just hope that the boys won't be there and ruin my day. Once I got done loading the truck I got  in and closed the door then played music loud as I was heading to the park. Once I arrived at the park I noticed that the boys were here drinking and talking.  I got out and grabbed everything and set the food and drinks down on the table as I  put my phone and keys in my pockets and go put my sweater and purse in my truck. I  went to say hi to everyone except for the boys til I  saw Victor and Christina milian so I ran and hugged them behind.We started dancing to music and having fun.

Then I saw that the boys were watching me then came over but I  told Christina and Victor that I brought green fried tomatoes with some beer then we started heading to the table and grabbed some food then went to sit on my truck and talk with some laughter. I heard my name being called and saw that it was the shield and the usos and naomi and takecia and Renee and the bella twins. I just ignored them and kept talking to Christina and Victor.
V- L, we love the outfit maybe you can make some outfits for us?

I laughed as I nodded

MC- I promise you guys I will make you some clothes. Wanna go back to the dance floor after we get done eating my bomb tomatoes. 

They nodded as we finish our food then headed to the dance floor and started dancing and having so much fun.