Ch.11:: Dean ????????

Malanie's pov::
Ok so it has been a day since dean punched me hard in the face making me get a black eye so I had to call in sick and won't be able to compete. I took a long cold shower and once I was finished i got dressed trying to hide my eye so I pulled my hat down further and did the same thing with my hoodie then I put on my sunglasses and grabbed my things and headed to the mall to have myself day as I walk around listening to music loud.

Then saw a this outfit so I went to buy it

Once I got done shopping I headed to the lunch arena and saw chipotle so I went to order til I ran into somebody and saw that it was Roman and dean and Seth and the twins and naomi

MC- shit! *mumbling*

I was trying so hard not to have them notice me but it's to late.  Shit!!!!
RR- Mae??
MC- whose Mae?my name is Ashley tisdale I'm trying not to get noticed by fans or friends. *different voice*

Uce- sorry Ashley we thought you were our best friend Malanie Calaway

MC- omfg! The Malanie Calaway as known as the skull Crusher?! I love her so much she is crazy but very strong and scary person but also a great althete! She's my favorite WWE superstar of all time.

They nodded and smiled

MC- well nice talking to you guys

I was about to walk away til somebody called Ashley so I turned around and saw that it was Roman.
MC- yeah?
RR- why do you have sunglasses on inside? 
MC- hang over from last night 

They laughed and nodded then I left and continued my day.

Once I got to the hotel I set my glasses down in my purse and went to Change into my pjs.Then I put my shopping bag in my suitcase by laying it down then closed the suitcase. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door so I went to see who it was and saw that it was Roman and the twins and Seth and dean. Shit!!!!

My eye.... ! 

I faked a smile to them as they stood there starring at me shocked except for dean because he was rubbing the back of his neck.
MC- hey boys! *excited*

RR- DON'T HEY BOYS US WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOUR EYE!?!  WHOEVER DID THIS WE'LL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM!!

MC- so you're going to beat up a light pole? *laughing*

They froze and felt embarrassed making me laugh even more. I saw dean's face as in a relief but I gave him fuck you look.
RR- anyways we came here to tell you that we ran into a fan of yours named Ashley tisdale.

And that made me laugh even more because they don't know that 'Ashley tisdale ' is me.
RR- why are you laughing so hard?

MC- because you guys are so stupid! *the same voice as Ashley tisdale* 

They stood there starring at me shocked asf.
MC-  I was Ashley tisdale, I'm the one with the sunglasses to hide my black eye but Instead I told you it was a hangover from yesterday.

They stood there starring at me shocked asf making me laugh even more.
DA- Malanie can I have a word with you in private? 

MC- nope! I don't want to be with you dean I'm actually going to bed.

I shoeed them away and closed the door then started cleaning up as I was listening to music loud.

Then I heard a knock on my door so I went to see who it was and saw that it was Dean. I tried closing the door behind me til dean pushed it open to make me fall and he saw me and tried to help me up til I told him I don't need him or his help.
I kept cleaning up as I was listening to music loud.

Then I turned off the music and put my phone on the charger then climb into my bed underneath the covers. Soon I felt hairy legs rubbing against mine telling me that it was Dean. I was hot so I took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and my pants. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a bun then brushed my teeth then took my vitamins then turned off the lights and climbed into bed underneath the covers covering myself after I turned off the lights and got comfy.
DA- I'm sorry bebe.

I turned around facing dean and saw that he was crying making me put my hands on his face. I wrapped my legs around his and my arms around his waist snuggling my head in his neck. I felt tear drops on my cheek and saw that it was Dean crying so I pulled him close to me as I kissed his lips.