Ch.14:: break up

Malanie's pov::
Ok so it has been awhile since I talked to dean when I put him on the couch and ever since then we haven't been getting along and always arguing til he blurted out that he's been sleeping with Renee for 2 months. Right now we were sitting across the room from each other arguing til the boys came in yelling.
RR- what the fuck is going on here?!

MC- well your man hoe of a friend decided to go around sleeping with other women while he's in a fucking relationship with me!!!

They stood there starring at him pissed off.
JU- who!?

MC- RENEE FUCKING YOUNG!!! *bout to launch at him til Roman and the usos grabbed stopped me so I calmed down and swung my arm across his face punching his jaw*

MC- JUST DON'T COME CRAWLING BACK TO ME WHEN SHE DOESN'T GIVE YOU HER PUSSY!

The boys were laughing their asses off at dean then left. I ran to dean and jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist making out.
As we were making out we heard a knock on my door so I went to see who it was and saw that it was Roman and the usos so I quickly got dressed and whispered to dean telling him to get dressed then I went to open the door then went to sat on the couch playing with my phone as I was pretending to ignore dean and not in the mood.
M

C- huh? *looking at my phone still*

JU- are you guys ok Now?

DA- eh *looking at his phone as he was sitting on the edge of my bed*

They looked at us weird making me laugh at my message with Noah centineo.
NC- Is it true that you and dean are pranking the twins,Romes and Seth by pretending to break up.

MC- yup! It was my idea

NC- 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omfg you guys are so evil.

MC- you got that right 🤣 I'll ttyl

I turned off my phone and put it in my back pocket and went to pick out a nice outfit.

Then I went and did my hair in a messy bun then put my bandana around my head and tied it