Ch.3:: Night Off 😤

melanie's pov::
Right now I'm sitting here in my bed on my laptop.

I was doing some art of Colombia til I heard my door bell rang so I went to see who it was and saw that it was the shield and the usos and naomi making me sigh and let them in as I closed the door then headed back to my bed and do my art

DA- cal why have you been avoiding us lately? And what happened with bray out in the ring? *worried*

I kept doing my Colombia art til my phone rung and saw that it was CNCO so I answered it and put it on speaker as I do my art.

MC-hóla Chícos! 
All- hóla Príncesa!
MC- wyd?
R- nothing just bored wanna go to the club?
MC- no thanx boys Ima do my art today maybe when I come home to Colombia we can.

J- ok príncesa we'll talk to you later get some sleep you haven't slept in 5 days.

I sighed
MC- fine! I will 

R- that's great now we'll  talk to you later.
MC- ok adíos chícos!

All- adíos príncesa!

I hung up and sighed and saved my work and checked the time and saw that it was 7:30pm making me sigh and close my laptop and put my things away.I took my vitamins and went to brush my teeth then put my hair in a bun then went to lay down on my bed underneath the covers.
I had tears running down my face as I was cuddling with my blanket. Soon I felt big muscler arms around me and knew that it was my teddy bear Roman. I sniffled as I wiped my eyes then closed them. I relax and get some rest.I was actually not sleeping and heard the boys conversation about me.

RR- I'm worried about my best friend didn't you hear one of the guys on the phone she hasn't slept for 5 days. There's something making her like thus, like for real she destroyed bray wayatt right after she won her handicap match against the riot squad. She even broke our hold and that's hard it's 6 people holding her back and then she broke threw it and delivered a running powerbomb to bray wayatt. She's got skinnier than before and barely eats nor talks to anyone anymore not even the bosses.  She's not even talking to her own father! There's something  making her like thus and it's driving me insane by not knowing what it is.

Then I thought I should stay away from everyone to protect them from bray wayatt and his mind games. I rather risk my life than theirs and the thought of bray wayatt makes me pissed off and sad making sit up screaming with tears running down my face while they're closed and accidently punch somebody.I opened my eyes and saw that it was Seth.
I try to relax and apologized to Seth for punching him. I grabbed my phone room keys and my purse and ran out barefoot to the hotel bar and sat down and ordered 4 shots. I had tears running down my face as I was drinking all my shots by thinking about bray wayatt messing with my family and friends heads and that the reason why I have to stay away from everyone is to keep bray wayatt away from them even if risks my own life to protect theirs. I ordered 4 more shots and drowned myself with them. I dialed up my cousin sefa Fatu (Jimmy and Jey Uso lil bro) lucky he answered.
Sf- hello? *tired*

MC- it's Mae did I wake you?

Sf- what's wrong Mae? You sound drunk

MC- I am drunk I had 8 shots but I just wanted to check on you guys that's all. I'm sorry I woke you up I'll let you get back to sleep.

I hung up and put my phone down and ordered a water. I chugged it down real quick and paid $30 plus tip then grabbed my things and headed to  the pool and stook my feet in there. Suddenly my phone went off so I looked at it and saw that it was Jimmy.
I didn't answer and kept flickering my feet in the pool as I was swaying side to side with my eyes closed.

Then I heard the door open and heard  people calling my name so I kept doing my thing and  relaxed my mind.
All- Malanie!!!
MC- mm?
RR- why are you acting like this, we're worried about you.

I sighed and got up and grabbed my things and headed back to my room.
Once I got to my room I put everything back and went to lay down on my bed underneath the covers with tears running down my face as I was closing my eyes.

Continue....