Ch.2:: Not The Same Anymore ????

Jey's pov::
It has been 2 days since the match she had with bray wayatt and she hasn't spoken to anybody since than. She hasn't spoken to the bosses either she's been distance away from everyone including us and her dad. She's gotten more Skinnier than she used to be. She hasn't spoken to us not even Roman cause everytime we try to talk to her she'll walk away or avoid us. She's not been working since the match she had with bray wayatt.

Right now me and Jimmy are in a match against Randy Orton and batista and it turned into a disqualification because they took it way to far by powerbombing my brother on the steel steps as I was layed out. Then suddenly it went dark and black smoke coming out as the theme song come on and we heard a scary laugh.

She ran out and tombstone batista then did the neck breaker on Randy and came and grabbed us then took us backstage.
Neck breaker to randy:

Once we got backstage she handed us to Roman then left without saying a word to us

Once we got backstage she handed us to Roman then left without saying a word to us. She headed to her locker room and closed the door then locked it.

Melanie's pov::
Once I got backstage from saving the usos i handed them to Roman and headed to my locker room and closed the door then locked it. I put my headphones on and played music loud.

Then I headed to the catering listening to music loud while avoiding everyone.

I sat down eating me some chicken Alfredo with a water as I was listening to music.

Soon I was greeted by the boyz as I was getting a video call and saw that it was CNCO because it's time to have fun with music.

R- that was great Mae

MC- really? I thought it was bad, I had food stuck in my mouth

They laughed

J- yes really that was great.

They pretended to faint making me laugh.
MC- omg guys stop *laughing*

They got back up as I started singing princesa.

I clapped excitedly making them laugh.
MC- what? I love your music

I got interrupted by the boys
RR- Mae who are you talking to?

I ignored them and kept talking to CNCO.
I decided to scare them so I did my evil laugh.

They dropped the phone and ran making me laugh my ass off.
MC- god I love them  *laughing my ass off*

I tried to calm down til they came back and told me that they thought they heard somebody spooky making me laugh my ass off even more.
So I decided to do it again.

They dropped the phone again and ran I dropped dead on the floor laughing my ass off even more.
MC- ugh I can't breathe *trying to calm down*

Everyone looked at me weird as I noticed that the boys were back.
J- I think this place is haunted *scared*

I laughed 

MC- boys! That Was me messing with you *laughing*

They looked at me weird

MC- I'll prove it!
I did my evil laugh showing them that it was me.

They were shocked asf making me laugh my ass off. 
J- that was messed up Mae!

MC- you know I love you guys,I was just messing with you boys. But anyways I'll ttyl ok?

They nodded

All- adios chica!
MC- adios chicos!

I hung up and played music loud and headed to my locker room and closed the door then gathered my things and head out.

Continue...