Ch.9:: Night Out With The Girls

Melanie's pov::
So right now I am texting siangie twins because we decided to have a girls night out and escape from all the drama. Then I went and took a shower then once I was finished taking a shower I dried up and got ready.

I gathered the things I need and headed to the lobby to see the boys and naomi and some other superstars and divas all dressed up

I gathered the things I need and headed to the lobby to see the boys and naomi and some other superstars and divas all dressed up. Then I noticed that the girls were there honking for me in a uber so I passed everyone smiling and got in and closed the door I noticed that the window was down til I heard excitement.
AG- omfg! Girl you look sexy asf who are you trying to impress tonight?

I laughed

MC- myself

Once we got to the club we walked in passing a drunk guy who was asking for my number making me and girls laugh as he was getting held back. We walked to the bar but I ordered a water but still had fun with  my girls til their song came on 'you' so we walked to the dance floor til I noticed that everyone was here and that dean was starring at me. I started dancing to the song with the girls having fun.

Then we danced together to the next song and we just had so much fun.

Then we cleared the dance floor and we dropped it low to the next song laughing and have fun.
O

mg than my boy genuine came in singing with the next song as we danced with them.

Then I grinded on ginuwine while the twins had some of the others as the rest got some random chick.
I noticed that the superstars and divas were starring at me. I told ginuwine that I'll be right back. I went to put my jacket on my purse then ordered 2 shots. Suddenly I heard somebody whispers in my ear and saw dean.
DA- what the fuck are you doing grinding on somebody other than me?

I pushed him away and grabbed my 2 drinks and headed to ginuwine and handed one shot to him as I kept the other but this is going to be my only one. Then ginuwine asked me if anything was alright and I told him.
G- is everything ok Lanie? Who was that man?
MC- yes everything is alright just ran into old friend  and it was dean and don't go and cause a fight because he's also a wrestler who whoops ass for living.