Ch.24:: Nightmares😭😪

Malanie's pov::
                        ~Dreaming~
I was so happy I was with dean again,I have my best friends back I just wanted to be happy all the time but that was tooken away from me when somebody shot them all. I was sobbing screaming for help but it looked like everybody couldn't see us in trouble. I kept on sobbing.
MC- no dont leave me!! Wake up, don't leave me I need you guys with me.

Then soon I got shot 3 times

                 ~End of dream~

I woke screaming and crying my eyes out holding my stomach,chest and forehead.Soon everyone came in here running. I was still crying my eyes out holding my stomach and chest. 

MC- don't leave me! *crying*

Roman came hugging me as I was crying. 
RR- it's ok gnome

He was soothing my hair as I was calming down falling asleep slowly. 
                    ~Dreaming~
When we were bleeding I noticed the face that shot us and saw.....Dolph!!!!
He looked at me smiling then shot me in my throat. Then he walked away.

                   ~end of Dream~
I woke screaming and crying again

MC- ima kill that mother fucking noodle looking ass !!!!!! *crying*

They burst out laughing

RR- Lanie who are you talking about? *laughing*

MC- that mother fucking noodle looking ass dolph ziggler!!!!!!!!!! *pissed off now*

They stopped laughing and looked at me serious.

DA- who?!

MC- dolph ziggler

RR- why?

MC- you know how whenever I'm having dreams and nightmares they always end up true?

Roman and the twins nodded as I started biting my nails in nervous because I'm afraid of their reaction.

MC- well I had a dream it started out good then into the most scariest and saddest thing I've ever dreamed or nightmares in my entire life.

They looked at me weird

MC- you all got shot first then I was sobbing and ended up shot 3 times then the next one was when we were all down bleeding out I saw dolph ziggler smiling at me holding the gun then shot me in my throat. *mumbled*

They looked at me shocked as I nodded.

MC- the worst part is that nobody even noticed us in trouble.

They were motionless 

MC- just remember he was wear a royal blue suit with a white shirt with his hear pulled back in a pony while it's wet. Just stay away from him 

They nodded slowly then left except for dean. I Looked at him worried by the look on his face....he was scared!
I got up and climbed off my bed and walked to him grabbing his hands.

I pulled him close to me and hugged him as I was holding his hand and rubbing his neck. I pulled him to bed underneath the covers covering us and cuddled with him. I let him cuddle his head in my neck as I was playing with his hair. I miss him so much.