Ch.28:: Pt.2😏💉

Melanie's pov::
I was smiling and kept eating my ice cream til there was a knock on the door so I ran then opened it and saw Freya, Klaus and hope and kol making me smile wide. I let them in and closed the door

HM- auntie cal?!

MC- hey baby girl

We hugged til I heard voices behind me

RR- yo Mae who are these people?

MC- my niece hope, her dad Klaus and his siblings kol and Freya the Mikaelsons well most of them but anyways. Guys meet the crazy twins the usos Jimmy and jey, their cousin Roman, Roman's 2 crazy drama friends dean and Seth, then there's KC my friend then Lil Ant who's complicated. There you guys meet now we got to go start our plan.

I dragged Klaus and em to my room and closed the door.

MC- ok so let's get started with the plan but don't tell Rebekah about this cause she'll be like this.

MC- oh dear Marcellus I love you so much I agree to marry you cause you make me so happy and alive and that's why I forgive you for killing my brother Elijah that's why my family is trying to kill you for killing Elijah.. Yada yada vomit

MC- Then he'll use her to get to you guys and that's why we need to end him before he comes back like Edward Scissorhands looking like this.

I showed them the look making them laugh til the door opened and it was Lil Ant looking like a puppy just got ran over by a truck.

MC- Ant what's wrong why are you looking like a puppy just got ran over by a truck.

He closed the door and came laying hid head on my lap hugging me making me take his hat off and smooth his face gently.

FM- should we leave?

MC- it's ok guys something must have had happened that'd make him like this. *smoothing Ant face then kissed him softly*

HM- should we start

I nodded as I was smoothing ant

MC- ok Klaus I know you would hate this but you and Rebekah are the bait.

He looked at me like I was crazy

MC- don't worry I won't kill you cause he would have to choose between his life or happiness with Rebekah. All I have to do it put my hand inside to touch your heart but don't worry I won't pull it out. Freya I need you to make every person Marcel is connecting to and make them feel his pain. I need Marcel to feel Klaus pain me and him with the moment. Kol I need you to pretend to rescue Rebekah from underground but hope go with him cause the chains are covered with vervain. Bring some needles full of vervain to make her weak so she won't be able to fight against you guys. Freya make Marcel people in a big circle. Kol and hope once you get Rebekah bring her to the middle of the circle. Hope you will speed behind him and do the same thing as I would be with Klaus as Rebekah watched to make him answer every question and if he doesn't answer you squeeze his heart.
They were all shocked asf

Kol- how the bloody hell did you think of this

MC- well I've been thinking of it for a long time if something happens to the ones I care about like Elijah for example. If something happened to Ant it would be a big fat juicy war and if one of you guys were part of it then I will drug you with a bottle of vervain and chain you up with the same chains I will use on Rebekah and put you in a box of vervain and dump you in the Pacific Ocean and let you die slowly.

They were all speechless

MC- damn it?! I am for sure the god damn deadman daughter. Sorry guys my old crazy character is starting to come back.

I layed ant head on the bed cause he's sleeping and I layed down with him

KM- we'll be going so we can prepare the plan

I nodded as I was smoothing Lil G face softly. Klaus and them left and closed the door behind. I turned back to Lil G and closed my eyes as I was smoothing his face.
LAG- I don't want to lose you Melanie *whispered*

MC- you're not going to

We cuddled and took a nap together for a few minutes til the door opened and it was...Dean!!!Wow this is awkward my ex boyfriend watching me lay down with another man in my bed.
DA- we just wanted to let you know that we'll be heading to the next city alone for now on.

MC- that's fine by me

He sighed and nodded then left closing the door behind. I went back to sleep and cuddled up closer to Lil G having him wrap his arm around me with his eyes closed.