Chapter 4

Hooked Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction

Hooked

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Harry Potter

Warnings: Child abuse, drug abuse, fairly bad language, mild violence, self harm

Chapter 4

It was now 10.30pm and Harry found himself in a small abandoned building in the middle of the West hill estate. He was sitting shirtless on one of the many empty crates that were scattered about the room while smoking a cigarette hoping it would distract him from the pain. Davy had apparently known about this place for a while and used to visit here when he needed another place to drink or hang out and it was also a good place to hide things that weren't entirely legal.

Harry had told Davy over the phone briefly that he had hurt his back and needed someone to look at it. Harry had crept out again and met Davy at their usual park and he brought him here. Davy was now picking the pieces of glass out of his back using some tweezers. He had briefly asked how Harry ended up like this and Harry had said he fell onto a glass table and Davy (thank God, Harry thought) had not asked any more questions, for which he was grateful.

"Not having the best birthday in the world are we Harry?" he said while pulling a particularly big shard out of his back while Harry winced violently.

"It still beats quite a few of them" gasped Harry

"Here, at least take some of this" said Davy handing Harry some whiskey.

"Thanks" replied Harry and quickly downed some hoping it would help to dull the pain. There was a few minutes of silence (besides the small gasps from Harry) before Davy started to talk

"You know I used to live here for a while"

"Seriously?" asked Harry

"Yeah, I would run away from home sometimes. I would never spend more than a week here though, it would get too lonely"

"Yeah I could see that" said Harry. Maybe he should have run off from the Dursleys when he had the chance.

"I used to think about running away sometimes" said Harry

"What stopped you?"

"I knew nothing about outside that house. I didn't have a clue where I would go and earn money and all that" he replied

"I guess that's a big factor. Well, now I only use this place for storage" said Davy

"Ouch" Harry gasped after another painful piece of glass. "What do you store in here anyway?"

"Stuff you wouldn't want others to find on you" he replied "There are too many raids and drug dogs around now to risk carrying gear about or keeping it in your house" he said distractedly "Jesus how much glass did you fall into? Theres so much blood covering it all"

"Sorry" Harry said quietly

"Ain't blaming you mate, just need to rinse it off a bit" Davy poured some water down Harry's back from his bottle.

"Wow, I didn't think you drank anything without alcohol in it" said Harry trying to lighten the mood a bit

"Yeah, well, apparently the brain needs it to survive, who'd have thought that" said Davy sarcastically, but in a friendly way. Harry just gave a small laugh.

20 minutes later all the glass had been removed from Harry's back and it was starting to feel slightly better.

"Okay, this bit is gonna hurt like hell but it will stop it getting infected" said Davy. Harry just nodded. Davy took back the bottle of whiskey from Harry and poured it down Harry's back