Chapter 16

Hooked Chapter 16, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Harry Potter

Warnings: Drug abuse, Bad language, a bit of violence

Chapter Sixteen

Harry and Davy were currently sitting down in the abandoned building in West hill estate. He had practically run here after the day he had had, being suspended, glamour's failing and everyone thinking he was crazy (nothing new there). He had found Davy sitting here on the floor in the dark, unusually sober, and had he been shocked to see Harry back so soon after the building incident.

"You look fucked up mate, I bet Lucy would believe you fell off a building now" he stated looking over Harry lighting up a cigarette. Davy looked slightly paler than usual, slightly more worn down.

"Yeah well, I'm a lucky guy" replied Harry sarcastically, but still smiled. Davy would always be his escape. "By the way what ever happened to Steve?"

Davy shrugged "No idea, Liam said he was okay though I think..."

Harry looked around the run down room and saw a fairly big rucksack in the corner. He also noticed that the place seemed more lived in than usual.

"Are you living here?" asked Harry frowning

"Yeah, for a while anyway" he said slowly as though considering something

"Since when? I thought you were staying at Wills" Harry said looking around. It was coming to the end of November now and even with the make shift fire it was still pretty cold.

"Moved in a day or two ago. Me and Will got into a bit of an argument again, thought it would be best that I leave..." he said absently

"What did you argue about?" asked Harry

"Stuff" he said flippantly but then carried on "He doesn't like the whole smack thing... He said that if I want to do it myself then that's fine, I'm only damaging myself" he added the last bit rolling his eyes. "But by giving it to other people, then I'm damaging them and... that's not fair" he said looking straight at Harry to see his reaction.

'So Will did see us take it' Harry thought to himself

"People chose what they take" said Harry emotionlessly "You didn't force anyone to take anything"

Davy smiled slightly "Yeah, that's exactly what I said"

"Anyway, how long are you staying here?" asked Harry

"Dunno yet" he said "Fuck I hate this place; it's not so bad when you're pissed with some mates but..."

"Yeah I get what you mean"

"Anyway" said Davy changing the subject, but failing to sound any happier, "How's your fancy school treating ya?"

They got into a conversation about everything that was happening recently like Davy been evicted, Harry's teachers pissing him off and him falling off a building.

Harry didn't know whether it was because Davy was down on his luck or whether it was because he was comfortable with Harry, but he started sharing more of his past with Harry. Like how his dad would get angry sometimes with him and hit him and how he never really knew his mum.

"I never really liked my family" he had said in an empty voice

"I know, me too" Harry had agreed sadly.

At that point they had both decided to get high instead off carrying on the depressing conversation they were having. They both shot up and relaxed back into blackness. If only it could be like this forever.