Chapter 6

Hooked Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction

Hooked

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Harry Potter

Warnings: Child abuse, drug abuse, fairly bad language

Chapter Six

Harry was waiting nervously for his headmaster to pick him up from the Dursleys and take him to the burrow. He had received a letter from Dumbledore explaining he'd be meeting Harry at 11pm and that they'd hopefully be at the Weasley's by 12. It was now 10.50pm and Harry was waiting in his room with everything packed and was fidgeting on his bed. He'd stupidly been out all night which really didn't help his already worsened appearance from last term. However given the chance he would probably have done it again as it was the last night he would spend with Davy and everyone for a long time now. He knew that Dumbledore would know that something wasn't right, he was slightly nervous about this but at the same time he was glad. In a way he was glad that Dumbledore would know he was in pain. His thoughts were completely split when it came to Dumbledore right at the moment.

In one way he hated him. If only he had told Harry about the visions and the prophecy earlier then he could have expected Voldemort to try and trick him into the hall of prophecies and he wouldn't have been so eager to go. That way Sirius wouldn't have died. Also, if he was told, he could have perhaps gone to get the prophecy for Dumbledore, and then it could have been destroyed. It's not as though they couldn't get to it, the whole order had been guarding it for almost a year, and it would have been easy to go get it. But the other side of him realises that although after everything that has happened and all the mistakes Dumbledore has made, he knows that the man does truly care for him. And in the end, when he's in the final battle, Dumbledore will make it as easy as possible for him and guide him on the way. Even while knowing this, he still felt completely alone, isolated from everyone else. No one understood him. Except Sirius. He was an outcast too.

Harry had made sure he was under control and not too high for his meeting with Dumbledore. He decided that although it would be satisfying to see Dumbledore's reaction to him being completely stoned but in the end it would cause more trouble than it's worth. All of his stash was hidden deep inside his trunk where no one would find them. He looked out of his window waiting for a sign that Dumbledore was here. Finally Harry saw the all the street lights switch off and his old headmaster walk into the light from the Dursleys front porch. Oh yeah he probably should have told the Dursleys about this visit... he thought to himself

Harry quickly ran downstairs as his uncle opened the front door to find an old man dressed in bold purple robes holding a wand.

"Who the hell are you?" started Harry's uncle

"Ah, I see Harry did not inform you of my visit. I am professor Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts"

"How dare-" started Vernon

"I hate to interrupt what would have no doubt been a rude display on my behalf, but in these troubled times I suggest we take this conversation inside the house" said Dumbledore stepping into the house passed a gobsmacked Vernon. Harry tried not to laugh; this was going to be interesting.

"Ah Harry have you got your things ready?" asked the headmaster noticing Harry on the dark stairway.

"I'll go get them now sir"

He heaved all of his things down the stairs and into the hallway where his headmaster was humming and looking around the place, while his aunt and uncle were looking angry and tense from a distance. When Harry stepped into the light he felt those x-ray eyes of Dumbledore's on him. Harry quickly started trying to clear his mind and turned to look at the headmaster, though not directly in the eye.