Chapter 8

Hooked Chapter 8, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Harry Potter

Warnings: Drug abuse, Bad language

Chapter Eight

A week had now passed since the first day of school and Harry found himself in the great hall for breakfast after Hermione dragged him there 'to keep him healthy'. Even though she can't now complain about his appearance. The gradual glamour's Harry had been applying have so far been a complete success and he now looked like a normal everyday 16 year old boy. However Hermione was concerned with Harry's behaviour of late, he had been late to some lessons, had some weird mood swings where he would be acting hyper one minute then falling asleep the next and he was generally being quite aggressive to some people, especially Malfoy and Snape. Although Harry had finished his detentions from last week, he had also gained another 3 detentions, 2 from Snape and 1 from Mad Eye, who was now professor Moody and had taken over defence against the dark arts, for real this time around.

"Harry aren't you going to eat something?" asked Hermione looking at his empty plate

"Aren't you?" replied Harry looking at Hermione's also empty plate. She rolled her eyes and started putting food on her own plate.

"Oh by the way Harry I found the spells for your phone to work" said Hermione while shuffling things around in her bag. Harry got out his phone and Hermione got out a piece of paper with the spells written on. She tapped the phone once and muttered a spell then gave Harry the piece of paper.

"You say that one first at the phone and then this one afterwards on the signal, just read the instructions, it explains everything"

"You're the best Hermione" replied Harry with a real smile. He had already sent a letter to Davy and the gang and made up an excuse for now about the phone, they hadn't yet replied but he didn't know how long it would take to get from muggle London to Hogwarts. In this space of time he had also decided to try and work out how he could go back and see his friends again. So far he hadn't thought of much.

The three had transfiguration next and headed up there after they finished their breakfast (besides Harry who didn't have any)

"Homework on the desks please and open up page 46 in your text books" said McGonagall as soon as the students entered the room

The classroom filled with the sound of rustling paper as everyone started to get all their equipment and homework out. Harry stared at his homework, it didn't look like it made much sense and it was barely legible, he decided he shouldn't really do homework while high...

Transfiguration when by faster than usual, they had now actually started practicing changing their hair colours and small changes to their appearances, like the shape of their eyes and noses. This was never used as a permanent change though as it uses up the wizards magic making them tired and not perform other spells as well as before.

As soon as they got out of transfiguration Harry made an excuse to Ron and Hermione and made his way to the astronomy tower balcony where he could smoke freely. When he got there he straight away lit up and then got his mobile out and the piece of paper Hermione gave him. He did the first spell, and then the second spell which caused a beam that reached out into the distance from the phone. Hermione's instructions then said to cast another spell on the beam and this should isolate a signal for him to use in the Hogwarts and Hogsmeade area.

He took a long drag on the cigarette and stared at the phone excitedly, would they even be up at this time? He thought to himself.

He decided to ring them anyway; he rang Davys mobile and waited anxiously for someone to answer.