Chapter 19

Hooked Chapter 19, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters from Harry Potter

Warnings: Drug abuse, Bad language

Hooked

Chapter Nineteen

Everything was itching and burning. He wanted to get up and start punching out and screaming but at the same time he wanted to just curl up in a corner and wait it out. This was only hour 3 of withdrawal and he was already feeling like death was a better option. He had an itch all over his body and he felt like the only way to feel better was to do something drastic like jump out of a window or purposely fall down some stairs, something that would cut away this feeling...

For now he settled with repeatedly banging his head against the wall and hitting himself against the metal bars of his bed. He had had his handcuff taken off the bed now so he could move around the room but he was still locked in and everything that could possibly dangerous had been locked away. It was now 4am in the morning and through all the pain and frustration Harry started to wonder how it ended up like this. Everything was going fine until Snape decided to interfere. But another part of him didn't know what to feel about it as he managed to be there when Davy had died. If he hadn't it could have been days before he would have found out and that would have been worse.

Harry was now covered in sweat and started kicking against the mental bars of his bed again while shouting mixed up words and curses.

Madam Pomfrey heres all the shouting and banging and runs in shocked to see her student in such a state and doesn't know what to do. She can't sedate him with anything as it would be like taking a step back, he'd just get off on it, and she can't stupefy him, it would cause more harm than good. She watched as Harry continued to bang, kick and shout against the bed and was about to run out and get help so she could strap him down when she heard another loud bang and a slight crack. She turned around to see he had completely knocked himself out on the back of the bed.

It must have been at least 30 seconds before she came out of shock and went to see if he was okay. She fixed his head put of softening charm on the wall and bars of the bed so he wouldn't be able to harm himself anymore. After that she left making a mental note to get Healer Johnson over as soon as possible.

Xxxxxx

It was the next day in the Great Hall and there were already rumours going around about Harry being in the hospital wing. When Bill had come barging in the hospital wing carrying Harry who went into cardiac arrest, it had apparently attracted some attention. The people in the hospital wing at the time had spread the news and everyone was coming up with their own ridiculous theories.

"Whys Harry in the hospital wing?" asked Seamus reaching for the toast at the Gryffindor table. Everyone around them turned to look at Ron and Hermione.

Ron and Hermione looked at each other hesitantly. The only thing they had been told was that Harry had overdosed and it might be a while before anyone can visit him.

"We can't really say" replied Ron eventually

Everyone looked slightly disappointed. The students that were supposed to have left for the holidays yesterday have to stay for a few more days after a small death eater attack at Kings Cross station, so as there were no classes everyone was getting bored. Rumours and boredom never go well together. The most popular rumour was that Harry had finally cracked from the pressure of being 'the chosen one' and tried to kill himself by jumping off a bridge. Another popular one was that he got in a fight with some death eaters and they shot him with a bone crushing curse.