The New Enviorment part 2

"Yeah...wait isn't she friends with that Jaco guy from the Galactic Patrol...suppose he finds out about this? I don't think the Galactic Patrol will appreciate this either," Trunks said, a bit worried.

"Don't worry about Jaco, he won't do anything to upset me or Vegeta, especially Vegeta," Bulma tapped her chin. "Though I think at times he fears me more, doesn't matter. You and Mai are just fine here."

Trunks crossed his arms in relief, "Well Mai and I are happy to be here."

Bulma then had a slight grin, "So tell me Trunks, how is your relationship with Mai."

Trunks blushed at that, "Mother!"

Meanwhile the three young Half Saiyans were walking through the halls of Capsule Corp. Gohan looked around to see if anything had changed much, though from the looks of things, everything was pretty much the same.

"Hey, where are we going? I thought were were gonna play a game," Gohan said.

"We are, it's called 'How Far Can You Outrun Dad'?" Trunks said with a grin.

"Outrun Dad...?" Gohan's pupils shrank, "Isn't Vegeta your dad!? Wait what are we gonna do!?"

"Everyday around this time, dad comes out of the Gravity Room to grab some food. What the three of us are gonna do is hide in the room and when he comes back, we're toss a bunch of energy blasts at him and fly off. Whoever gets caught first loses," Trunks said.

Gohan shook his head, "I don't know, he's pretty fast in my time, I can only imagine how much stronger he's gotten, I don't think I'll be able to fly away."

"You'll be fine, just go Super Saiyan and hope you get lucky," Trunks said.

Gohan scratched his head, "Um, I can't turn Super Saiyan."

Trunks looked on in surprise, "Huh? Didn't learn it yet?"

"No, wait did you!?" Gohan asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, watch," Trunks said and powered up into Super Saiyan form with ease.

Gohan's eyes widened, his jaw dropped, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "How!?"

"Simple, just power up," Trunks said like if this was no big deal.

Gohan turned to Goten, "Hey, can you do that as well?"

"Sure, watch," Goten said and gleefully powered up into a Super Saiyan. "Isn't this cool Little Big Brother?"

Gohan looked between the two in surprise, he thought the Super Saiyan Transformation was suppose to be difficult, knowing what his dad had to go through to become one. He doesn't know how Future Trunks did it, though considering the future he came from, he would have plenty of reason to turn.

"This...this is unreal, you're both so young," Gohan said.

"So?" Trunks said as he powered down. "The Gohan from this time said you learned when you were around this age, you should be able to.""

"If that's true I haven't learned it yet, I haven't even fought the androids," Gohan said.

"Oh that's right," Goten said as he too powered down. "Dad said Gohan learned in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and that they trained after your dad got beat up by Eighteen."