Intense Battle and Power

On the Lookout, Bulma and the others waited, hoping that Goku, Gohan and everyone else could save the world, or rather the Universe. Bulma then started to notice how worried the other Z-Fighters looked. "What's wrong? Why do all of you look worried?"

"It's Buu, he seems to have gotten stronger," Krillin said. "Not only that I feel another power, it just increased a lot! It's a weird power too! It's like Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tien, myself and Frieza all in one!"

Bulma looked very worried, "Can't Goku and Gohan handle them? What about The Androids?" She looked down again. "They also have Vegeta, Piccolo and Trunks with them, that should be enough right?"

"I'm not sure about The Androids since we can't sense their energy," Krillin said. "But from what I'm sensing, even Goku and Gohan are gonna have trouble. Vegeta though, it's weird but it almost feels like he and Piccolo sorta just, disappeared."

Bulma's eyes grew in shock, "Disappeared? You mean like..."

"No, not like that. They're still alive, but it just feels...I can't explain it," Krillin said.

"Trunks is alright though, he got his strength back, and he feels a little bit stronger," Yamcha said. "Probably that Saiyan power boost I've heard about."

Bulma looked back down, "They should be fine, Goku's had tougher and he always managed to succeed right? He never backed down from anyone and usually ends up winning."

Krillin sighed, "I'm not so sure Bulma, then again I've doubted Goku before and he managed to surprise me, maybe he has some ideas he can use. I just hope they work out well."

Back down below, both Cell and Buu are still admiring their new power and forms. Goku and Trunks are standing near each other and glaring at the two creatures, both ready to fight.

Gohan continued to stand there, still in shock and in tears, unable to really move or react. He stood there stuck on knowing that despite his best attempts, he could not prevent Cell from absorbing The Androids. It wasn't just about preventing Cell from getting strong, it was about keeping his friends safe. Seventeen and Eighteen, his two friends who he deeply cares about. He couldn't protect them, despite all this knowledge from The Future, despite how strong he had gotten, he still couldn't keep his two friends safe.

Goku noticed that Gohan seemed out of it, seeing the look of hopelessness in his son's eyes. "Gohan! What's wrong!? Why are you just standing there!?"

"He looks to be in shock," Cell said. "I can't blame him, I'm sure he can feel how strong I've gotten."

"Or he's more in awe of my strength," Buu said. "He had trouble against me before, now he's gonna have that much more to worry about."

"Please, all you did was aborb some worthless Namkien and a Saiyan who talks tougher than he actually is," Cell said. "I absorbed two Androids who were actually meant to be trouble against those two."

"I'm quite certain my power was already far above yours, plus I too was able to overpower those Androids," Buu said.

"That's not what I saw a moment ago, you looked like you were struggling. That may be a good thing, it's like they somehow got stronger. Of course that power is mine to use now," Cell said.

"You sound confident, would you perhaps want to test your power against me?" Buu asked.

"You seem like a decent challenge, the most fitting challenger to test my Perfect Form," Cell said.