The Gravity Room part 2

Kid Trunks grinned as he flew in to attack Gohan, taking him by surprise. Due to the intense gravity, Gohan still struggled, taking a few hits from Trunks before getting knocked into a wall.

Future Trunks looked worried, "Think he'll be alright, I mean he-" As Future Trunks turned to face Vegeta, he took a punch himself from the Saiyan Prince.

"Don't worry about him, focus on your own training!" Vegeta said.

Future Trunks groaned as he struggled to stand up. "Fine, you asked for it father!" Trunks then turned Super Saiyan, with Vegeta following suit. The only thing preventing them from going all out is the extra pair in the room, for now at least.

Back at the Son Family home, Goku is working hard at the farm, hoping to finish up sooner so he can join Gohan in his training with Vegeta. Just a few more loads and he'll be done.

Chi Chi came outside, seeing how much work her husband did on the farm. Looks like there isn't too much left, and she could see that he's working extra hard, probably to finish up in time to go train with Gohan.

"Goku!" Chi Chi called.

Goku turned to her, "Yeah Chi Chi?"

"I think that's good enough for right now, why don't you stop and take a break," Chi Chi said.

Goku felt relieved, "Wow really? Thanks!" Goku put his tools down and walked towards his house. "I'm gonna go change and go meet with Gohan, the younger one I mean."

"I figured you'd say that, though why don't you have something to eat first, I'm sure you're hungry," Chi Chi suggested.

Goku's rumbling stomach seemed to agree with Chi Chi, getting a sheepish laugh from the Saiyan. "You know me so well."

"Of course," Chi Chi said with a playful smile.

Back at Capsule Corp, while Vegeta and Future Trunks went all out, so did Gohan and Kid Trunks. While Gohan was getting used to the Gravity, Kid Trunks was still proving much for him.

"Come on! I thought you were some type of prodigy!?" Kid Trunks said, getting Gohan hard with a punch to the jaw.

Gohan rubbed where he got hit and rushed in and managed to land a few blows on Kid Trunks, taking the young Saiyan by surprise.

"How's that?" Gohan said with a grin.

"Good, but don't get too overconfident!" Kid Trunks said, kicking Gohan under his chin, knocking the small Saiyan back. "That's my job!"

Kid Gohan got up and started to raise his ki, becoming more adjusted to the Gravity. "Bring it on!"

The two started exchanging blows, floating up into the air as they punched, kicked and dodged, even in his base form Kid Trunks was showing to more at an advantage than Gohan, though Gohan was quickly catching up, giving Kid Trunks quite the challenge.

"I keep hearing how much of a great fighter you were as a kid," Trunks said, getting Gohan in the cheek. "I can see why, you are pretty tough."

"You're not bad either," Kid Gohan said, getting a quick blow to his gut. "Trying to match your future self?"

"I'm trying to be stronger than my future self," Kid Trunks said, kicking Gohan in the side of his head.

Gohan flipped in the air and managed hit Kid Trunks with an uppercut, "So am I." He then kicked Trunks across the room. The two young Saiyans again got into a clash, trying to one up each other.

While fighting Future Trunks, Vegeta noticed that Gohan was slowly adjusting to the Gravity. "Didn't take him too long, he's just like his father, learns things pretty quickly."