Past meets Future part 2

"Right, got it," Kid Gohan said.

"Mom, I'm going back home now!" Gohan called.

"Already? I had dinner made, sure you don't want any?" Chi Chi asked.

"Videl's cooking, besides you know Saiyan Appetites, better to have more for them," Gohan said with a chuckle.

"Right, see you soon Gohan," Chi Chi said.

Gohan waved good-bye one more time and flew back home with Kid Gohan waving good-bye.

"Wow, I might grow up to look a little nerdy, but he seems pretty nice. He doesn't seem as strong but I bet it's still there, waiting to come out. Maybe I can help him use that power again, especially if he's gonna be an awesome superhero. Protecting the world and excelling at school, that sounds pretty ideal to me," Kid Gohan said and went inside. As he went in, he had one more though, "But I need to make a note not to look that nerdy, though maybe that's just to fool his opponents, hehe so sneaky."

The next day, Adult Gohan kept his promise and flew Kid Gohan to his home. Kid Gohan was amazed at how big it was, being a scholar had it's advantages, great work and big pay.

The two Gohans entered the home, the younger one looking amazed at what he had seen.

"Wow, it's so big!" Kid Gohan said.

"Yeah, pretty cool huh?" Gohan said.

Kid Gohan looked around and noticed a room with a lot of books. "Wow, is that where you do your work?"

"Sure is, wanna go see the books?" Gohan asked.

"Boy would I!" Kid Gohan said and rushed inside, looking around at all the books.

The adult Gohan chuckled a bit at his younger self's excitement when he felt the ki of his wife approaching. He turned and saw her with their daughter Pan in her arms.

"So, did you really bring over a younger version of yourself?" Videl asked.

"Yeah, he's in that room where I do my studies," Gohan said.

Videl looked in the room and noticed a young boy no older than ten years old looking excitingly through a book that's years above his age.

"Wow, you look so adorable as a kid," Videl said.

"I got that a lot, I'm still surprised there's a younger me here, I know that Trunks has his future self around too but still, pretty amazing," Gohan said.

"Yeah, it is, to think that little boy actually would go on to save the world, only to have my father take the credit," Videl said, feeling slightly annoyed.

"It's no big deal, I really didn't want that type of attention anyway," Gohan said.

"Yeah but still, it just annoys me sometimes, even to the point where I let the fame of being his daughter get to my head," Videl said, regretting those early days of her arrogance.

"Hey it worked out for the best at least," Gohan said, wrapping an arm around Videl, getting a smile from his wife.

"You're right, now mind introducing me to yourself?" Videl asked.