Time to Get Stronger

The next day Kid Gohan flew to the lookout with Goku, Goten, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks with Future Mai holding on to his back, all of them hoping to use the Time Chamber.

"So how is this gonna work?" Kid Gohan asked.

"Well, you don't need to worry too much about being in there for a year, you've already reached Super Saiyan and we're not in much of a hurry. But I think it's a good idea if you spend a few months in there, just to practice your newfound power," Goku said.

"So who's going in with me?" Gohan asked.

"We'll be taking turns. First you're gonna train with Mai and Trunks, the one from the Future. Then you're gonna train with the younger Trunks and Goten, then finally with me and Vegeta," Goku said.

"I'm totally gonna kick your butt," Kid Trunks said.

"Like I'll let you," Kid Gohan said with a smirk.

Future Mai shielded her eyes as she rode on Future Trunks's back. "How can you see when you're flying?"

"It takes a lot of getting used to, maybe one day I'll actually teach you to fly so you can experience it for yourself," Future Trunks said.

They arrived at the lookout moments later, where Dende had greeted them.

"Hey guys, what brings you here?"

"Hey Dende, we came to use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber," Goku said.

"That's no trouble...just try not to destroy it again like last time, Vegeta," Dende said.

Vegeta smirked, "No promises."

Dende escorted them to the room and opened up to the vast void.

"Whoa, so that's the Time Chamber huh?" Gohan asked.

"Sure is," Goku said, then turned to Future Trunks and Mai. "Alright, the two of you first. Train for about two months, then we'll switch to Goten and Trunks and finally to me and Vegeta."

Gohan nodded, "Right, alright, let's go for it."

He went inside with Future Trunks and Mai following. The door then closed, leaving the three inside the large white void.

"Wow, such an odd place," Future Mai said, looking around. "Never imagined a place like this."

Gohan rushed to the center and started stretching, "Alright, so how should we do this then?"

Future Trunks turned to Mai, "Why don't you two practice a little, this could teach Gohan more about energy control."

"Alright, hopefully I can match him even at normal power," Mai said, putting her things aside as she approached Gohan. "No need to take it easy on me, use whatever strength you need to beat me."

Gohan got into a stance, "Yes ma'am."

The two then got into a little spar, Gohan didn't use much power except to fly. Trunks started doing some stretching and thinking, how he was gonna train Gohan, and Mai for that matter.

Outside Goku and the others waited for their time. Two months in the time Chamber is close to four hours outside, so they needed to find a way to pass the time.

"Hm, maybe I should do some farm work, I don't wanna slack off too much, otherwise Chi Chi will be unhappy," Goku said.

"Go then, you've got plenty of time," Vegeta said.

Goku turned to Goten, "Make sure you get some studying done, your mom will be asking about it."

"Ok daddy," Goten said.