Self Rivalry

At Capsule Corp, the fights continued among both families. They were really going all out against each other, creating huge shockwaves that started everyone around.

The two fathers, Goku and Vegeta, fought hard in their base forms, figuring that going any higher could cause some problems around the area.

The two sons, Goten and Kid Trunks, also stuck to their base forms, though felt the need to turn Super Saiyan, really wanting to go all out.

The alternate timeline sons, Kid Gohan and Future Trunks, just trained normally, throwing a few punches at each other. Future Trunks enjoyed this, it reminds him more of his training with the Gohan of his time.

Bulma watched from the ground below, it's almost surreal to her to see her family willingly doing an activity with Goku's family. Granted it's fighting, which both sides enjoy doing, at least the fathers, it's almost a relief for her to see them getting along so well.

"I should probably put up that barrier though, that way they can go all out without disrupting anything," Bulma said.

As the two families sparred, Goku felt another ki flying towards his direction. He turned to see what it was, allowing Vegeta to hit him.

"Focus Kakarot!" Vegeta shouted.

"Sorry, but I think someone else is coming," Goku said.

Nearby they saw Adult Gohan flying over, with a determined look on his face. He arrived nearby, looking like he was ready for a fight. "Younger me!"

Kid Gohan stopped his fight with Future Trunks and turned towards his Adult Counterpart, "Huh?"

"I challenge you to fight me!" Adult Gohan said, "Right now!" Kid Gohan took one look at his clothes, then started laughing, much to Adult Gohan's annoyance. "What's so funny!?"

"What are you wearing!?" Kid Gohan asked, having a giggle at the Track Suit.

Adult Gohan blushed, "It's just a track suit, that's all."

"Just a track suit?" Kid Gohan asked, still giggling. "It looks so silly!"

Adult Gohan blushed, "Sh-shut up, like I said I lost my gi and this was just fine when I helped during Frieza's return."

"But a Track Suit? Couldn't you borrow a gi from maybe Yamcha? Or seriously just ask Piccolo like I said before?" Gohan asked.

"Look, forget about my suit, do you accept my challenge or not!?" Adult Gohan asked.

Kid Gohan shrugged, "I don't see why not, give me a few minutes to prepare, I just hope you're ready for a fight."

"I'm more than ready," Adult Gohan said.

As Kid Gohan took a moment to rest from the previous training and to prepare, Gohan did some stretches, getting ready for a big fight. Goku stood near Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks. Eventually even Bulma, Kid Mai and Future Mai had come outside, curious about this upcoming spar.

"Isn't this a little odd? You know, seeing Gohan fight himself?" Bulma asked.

"Well I fought myself not too long ago technically, Goku said.