Stubborn Saiyan and A Change in the Past

At Capsule Corp, Bulma is still trying to properly figure out Android 16, hoping to get him activated. It's not as difficult as she thought it would be, but she still needs to be sure she gets everything done right.

As she was working, she heard baby Trunks cry a bit, signaling to her that he wants his mother's attention. "I really wish Vegeta were around more, I don't wanna be the only one raising our son."

She walked over and picked up her son, rocking him and hoping for him to go back to sleep. "My little Trunks, I hope I really can help you turn out the way your future self did, such a polite young boy, kinda like Gohan." Bulma looked to the side, thinking about the young Half-Saiyan. "I hope he's alright though, hopefully whatever he wanted to prevent has been done already."

Back at the Spaceship, Vegeta is arrogantly standing before Dabura while Babidi, Gohan and The Androids just watched in curiosity.

"You have quite some nerve talking to us in such a manner," Dabura said. "Who are you to disrespect us?"

"Me? I am the Prince of Saiyans, and the Strongest Fighter in The Universe. I am Vegeta," with that, Vegeta powered up his energy to show off his strength.

Dabura scoffed at Vegeta's attitude, "A Prince? I am a King, and no matter how strong you may be, I am even more powerful!"

"Somehow I doubt that, my power is even far superior than anything in the known Universe. Now prepare yourselves as I show you my true power!" Vegeta shouted. With that he let out a mighty scream, his energy increasing intently as he powered into his Super Saiyan form.

The Androids looked almost impressed, they would have been more surprised if they hadn't already seen Gohan transform. Babidi looked a little concerned after seeing the increase in power. Normally he'd be ok with this, but since Dabura had taken some damage from Gohan and The Androids, he wasn't sure if even Dabura can handle Vegeta, especially if the others join in.

"Your power means nothing to me, I will still take you down!" Dabura said, getting ready to fight some more.

Babidi started to panic a bit, they were really close to where Majin Buu was sealed. "Dabura, wait! If you fight him here, you'll possibly wake up Buu!" Babidi warned. "If he awakens too soon, he'll be weak!"

Vegeta looked curious, "Buu? Who is this Buu?"

"Someone really powerful!" Gohan warned, getting Vegeta's attention. "He destroyed many planets thousands of years ago! If he gets out he'll endanger us all!"

"Is he really that strong?" Vegeta asked, then smirked a little. "This I'll have to see for myself."

Gohan suddenly felt foolish, he forgot that Vegeta has always been too confident in his own strength that he would challenge anything that claimed to be stronger as shown when they were on Namek. He even heard in the future how Vegeta's arrogance allowed Cell to reach his perfect form, now this Vegeta wants to release Majin Buu.

"Vegeta! Haven't you learned anything from the fight against Frieza!?" Gohan shouted. "You challenged him to revealing his true form back on Namek, and in doing so he easily overpowered you!"

"But now I have attained the power of a Super Saiyan, there is no challenge I can't overcome," Vegeta said.

"Majin Buu is stronger than a Super Saiyan! Dammit Vegeta, don't let your arrogance affect your common sense! Majin Buu will endanger this planet if you allow him to be free!" Gohan shouted.