Going Back Home

Back in the lab, Gohan had taken the two androids to an incubator where a green object was floating in some liquids.

"Ew, what is that?" Eighteen asked, looking disgusted at the sight.

Gohan pointed to the object, "This is what the doctor was planning, his ultimate Android. This is Cell."

"Cell? Wait how is this his ultimate android?" Eighteen asked.

"This thing is made from the DNA of myself, my father, our friends, some of our enemies, he is a combination of all our styles and abilities," Gohan said.

Seventeen scratched his head, "And what exactly does this have to do with us?"

"Simple, once he's fully grown, he will still need more power to be fully perfect, to do that he needs to absorb a lot of energy, he gets that through humans and other lifeforms," Gohan said.

"Humans and other lifeforms?" Eighteen asked.

"Yeah, I'm not entirely sure why you two were turned into Androids, my guess would be that you might have just been the first part of his plans," Gohan explained. "Maybe he always intended for you two to have been absorbed by this thing, of course I could be mistaken but that's just my opinion."

Eighteen looked surprised and disgusted, "We were gonna be part of that? That's why that stupid doctor captured us!?"

"Damn, if I knew that, I would have pummeled him some more," Seventeen said.

"If this thing absorbed you two, then it would have reached it's perfect form," Gohan said, and aimed his palm. "But I won't let that happen."

As he charged his energy, he noticed both Seventeen and Eighteen doing the same thing.

"I want part of this, time to show this thing that I am the true ultimate Android," Seventeen said.

"I just want to destroy this ugly thing," Eighteen said.

With that, all three of them fired a ki blast to completely destroy the incubator, and Cell along with it.

"Let's destroy the rest of this lab too while we're at it, make sure there's no back up," Gohan said.

"Fine by me kid," Seventeen said as he, along with his sister and Gohan began destroying the rest of the lab, making sure to put an end to the Android stuff.

Soon enough there was nothing left of the lab, everything was completely destroyed. Gohan felt relieved, that was one problem completely taken care of.

"Good, we no longer have to worry about any other danger to our world," Gohan said.

"That's great, so can I go now?" Seventeen asked.

Gohan stared pitifully at the android, "Wow, you're really impatient."

"Look, you said once this is done I'm free to leave, did you not promise that?" Seventeen asked.

Gohan groaned, "Fine, you may do whatever, as long as it's not endan-"

"Endangering others," Seventeen interrupted. "Yeah, yeah, I got it kid. Anyway I'm off, see ya."