Stronger Universe

Everyone watched as Adult Gohan and Cabba floated in the air, both glaring at each other and ready to fight. Each were still in their Super Saiyan form, glaring hard at each other.

Kid Gohan had been taken out of the ring by Goku, Vegeta and Future Trunks, taken to the sides where Beerus and Whis were sitting so they could tend to his injuries from the previous fight.

"Man, he got messed up pretty badly," Future Trunks said.

Future Mai knelt by him, feeling very worried for him. "How could his adult self do something like this?"

"Jealousy," Vegeta said. "He was so jealous of this young Gohan that he became worried about being replaced. Between his family taking so kindly to him, his friends, even his mate, it brought out his Saiyan genes, the need to feel strong and dominant."

"This still doesn't make any sense," Goku said. "Gohan's not like this, he's almost never like this. It took a lot just for him to even get like this against Cell."

"Like I said, it's instinct. He's a Saiyan, and like any Saiyan, he wants to be the proud warrior," Vegeta said.

"I guess when it comes to friends and family, something he cares about more then it makes sense that he would act like this," Trunks said, then turned worriedly to Adult Gohan. "Still...I never though I'd see Gohan act in such a way."

They all watched as Adult Gohan faced off agaisnt Cabba, both powering up a bit.

"I have no trouble accepting your challenge, but I should warn you, I'm not gonna go easy in this fight, I'm giving it my all," Adult Gohan said.

"So will I," Cabba said.

Gohan and Cabba floated to the ring below, while Gohan got into his normal stance, Cabba got into his battle stance, similar to the stance Vegeta once had.

Goku looked concerned, hoping this could turn out well. Vegeta looked in with interest, not just for Gohan, but also Cabba. He's interested to see how they match up against each other.

The Ring Announcer wasn't sure what to make of this, but it looks like the actual battle that was suppose to happen is close to starting. Figuring it's a Gohan at least, he decided to start the fight. "And begin!"

Gohan and Cabba rushed at each other, though right before a blow could land, Cabba ducked down and swept Gohan's legs and moved aside to kick him under his back, knocking Gohan towards the edge of the ring.

Gohan stopped himself from falling out the ring, but looked to Cabba with some surprise. This looked to be a credible warrior.

Gohan flew in to attack again, but Cabba ducked underneath and kicked Gohan in the stomach, knocking him upwards as he floated up and did a spin back-handed d punch to knock Gohan face first back to the ground.

"Whoa, he's good," Future Mai said.

Gohan got up, glaring a bit at Cabba. "Nice one, now lets see how you handle this power!" He charged up and dashed towards Cabba, punching the smaller Saiyan back. He flew in again but Cabba managed to side step and kick Gohan in the head, then twirled around and did another kick, this time with a ki blast following to knock Gohan across.

"He's not just good, he's very talented," Future Trunks said.

Vegeta smirked a bit, glad to see Cabba's progress as a fighter.