The Gravity Room

Gohan stood in a dark room, wearing his a gi similar to his father's. He hadn't worn this in a while, he specifically asked for this gi shortly after his training on The Supreme Kai's Planet because he wanted to fight like his father, feel as strong as his father. It's been a while since he's fought, especially since he became a father himself.

"I must protect everyone, I must protect my friends and family, I must protect my wife and daughter, I must-"

"Oh look at you all grown up," Gohan heard. It was a voice so familiar, but one he didn't care to hear. He turned around and came face to face with the bio-android Cell.

"What are you doing here Cell? I thought I defeated you," Gohan said.

"Yes you did, quite impressive too, you had the makings of such a fine warrior," Cell said.

Suddenly another familiar figure appeared, the Frost Demon that once controlled the Saiyans and several planets in the Galaxy. "But of course you threw all that away, such a shame. Had you kept up on your training, you would have stood a chance against me when I returned."

Gohan got into a stance, "I'll take you right now Frieza, I still have my strength, I can bring it out when the time calls for it."

"What difference does it make?" Gohan heard. Suddenly a familiar Pink demonic being showed up. "You had the power to defeat me, but you wasted time, and it nearly cost you everything. Your daddy had to come and save you."

Gohan growled, "I had you beat Buu, you know it!"

"But in the end, you failed, just like you always will," Super Buu said with a grin.

"And you will continue to fail again in the future," Frieza taunted.

"Such a waste in power," Cell taunted.

Another figure then appeared, a Kai that attempted to mold the Universe into his liking. "It is typical of mortals though, they can never use their gifts the way they should be."

Gohan glared, "Zamasu, you dare mock mortals, you yourself have failed as a God! What do you know of mortals!"

A familiar figure appeared beside Zamasu, "Enough to know that despite being from a proud warrior race, you've weakened yourself."

"Black...You've come to gloat too?" Gohan asked.

"I personally have no problems with you choosing academics, though knowing you mortals, you would have wasted that knowledge on foolish pursuits anyway. It's just a shame that when your friend needed help, you were unable to provide that help. You let yourself fall far, this body doesn't appreciate that one bit," Black said.

Gohan growled, then got into a stance. "Try me..."

The villains started to surround the half Saiyan, Gohan looked ready for just about anything.

Frieza was the first to attack, throwing a quick kick but Gohan managed to block the attack and grab Frieza's leg and tossed him towards Buu.

Cell rushed in and attacked with a karate chop but Gohan dodged and kneed Cell's gut and blasted him back.

Black and Zamasu both went in, doing their synchronized attacks which Gohan was blocking but began having trouble.

Black took advantage and swept Gohan's leg, knocking him off balance as Zamasu kicked him several feet back.

"Ugh, lucky shot, it won't happen again!" Gohan shouted, turning Super Saiyan.

"We'll see how long that lasts," Zamasu taunted.