New Places, New Faces

It's been a little over a week since I moved, and i don't know how I feel. This brings back so many bad memories. I'm an hour away from where I lived. An hour away from K. And the only reason I'm mentioning that is because last time I was an hour away we fell off and did our own things. Then we finally met each other. We finally saw each other's real smiles and laughs. We saw into each other's eyes. Now that I'm an hour away again, I feel like it might happen again.  Not from my side, but possibly hers. I'm not interested in anything or anyone up here. I'm only interested in one person. All these new faces and these new places can leave me be because there's only one persons face I see.  Me and her talk occasionally but it's only a couple times a day. Which sucks. Wish I could hear from her more. She's the one I wanna talk to for hours on end each day, the one who I pause my games just to spend time with her, the one I wanna make late night Taco Bell drives for no reason even if we don't have the money to spend on it but just to go and relive moments.  It's just the little things I'd do for her. And the big impact it'll have on her. Just to see her smile, each and every moment of every day.