Harsh effect

I'm writing a quick post in hopes that I didn't hurt you with my previous story.
It sounded harsh when I reread it. I was on 3 hours of sleep I don't even remember writing it to be all honest. I'm tired. So tired.

I've listened to your songs, I definitely can tell you listen to it. It's your personality.

A song by a friend of mine I want you to hear is "Waterwell" by Samuel James. He's met my old idol (you know who he used to be). Now obviously Witt Lowry is a big impact in my life. He likes my tweets he sometimes likes my Instagram posts and my comments on his fb page.
You also have had an impact on me.

But quickly just wanted to apologize if I sounded aggressive I guess is the term? You know I'm not an asshole or anything like that. I just didn't want to upset you again, even though I know you're a strong girl.

Love ya dude, keep your head up! 
I hope life's been treating you better, I hope he's been treating you better, more like a person than a product.

I just miss the nights we hung out, my life was falling apart around me and then the few times I've seen you I've felt comfort. Your eyes are where I felt safe. I could always stare into those beautiful eyes. I've admired all your features in your face rather than the body features every female had. I'd rather see you being comfortable in whatever you're wearing and be happy. I hope you're still doing your makeup like you love to do sometimes. Especially that eyeliner or mascara or whatever females wear to make their eyes pop out and their smile shining.
Remember that time we went to that "diner" late at night. All I did was make sure you were satisfied, didn't even make you pay for anything cause I knew you were struggling. I just wanted to show there were no worries with me and that I was willing to make sure you could still get up and stand on your feet. Not just over the one dinner, but the necessities you needed and wanted. I hope honestly you're still staying strong dude. 🤞