The return

I'm sorry it took a while to write this, I just couldn't come up with the words to think to type. I hate typing out a lot because I hate being on my phone. I miss seeing you. Your smile, and your face and your goofiness. What's happened is in the past, and it cannot change. I understand where you're coming from. I wish he wasn't so stubborn and would let you chat with me.  I'm glad to have heard from you to see you're "fine". Probably better than what you have been anyways. I hope. I hate how he treats you so much, so fucking much dude. Who knows what could've happened between us years ago and all that. Honestly not gonna lie, it takes a lot out of me to leave someone. Usually they leave me. And what hurts the most is that I never showed you. And writing this won't change anything and I didn't plan on it to. I know how hard you put into anything and everything and how you want things to always work out. I just hate what he's done to you. If I would of known he did that to you (I can't remember if I met him) I wouldn't of even talked to him. He reminds me so much of how shitty my father was to my mother and step mom. But I still love the man. You shouldn't have to deal with that at all. You deserve so much more than what he's been giving you. It seems like you're the one giving him everything.

But I'm doing fine.

I just wish things in this world were different, I wish I could see you, I wish I liked my job more often, I wish my car wasn't broke down so I could cruise in the middle of the night and have a smoke, I wish I could sleep normal or fall asleep easier, I wish it got easier.

I'm honestly glad to have heard from you. I hope that we can still somehow manage to write novels back and forth to check up on each other until he decides to delete this app or remove me from it as well.

Until next time,
...