I love u

I don't how to interpret the words I'm bout to say but I drank a lot these last few days and it got me thinking. It's when I'm drunk that I focus more on certain things but when I'm sober you're all I think about as well. While drunk I get in a slap happy mood and I overuse the words I love you. Idk if I could say it in person, idk how the reaction would be. Hopefully positive. Cause I feel different when you say it to me. Different than other girls have in the past, like you actually meant it. I finally got to kiss you after so long and the lips were the softest I've ever tasted. Your immaculate smile and color of eyes when they glisten in the sun or the night sky. The goofy moods you get into that I can't help but falling in love with. God I hope this doesn't turn around to bite me in the ass one day. But what I'd do to see you soon and fucking hold you in my arms. Like I wanna feel the depth of your soul while we sit there in silence looking at one another and feel your energy. Maybe next time I'd make the first move if I knew you were comfortable with it. I just gotta go slow and know how comfortable you are to knowing someone out there cares for you kore than on a physical level of what people can give you. I really do think I love this one. I can't mess it up or lose it. I gotta try at least. But Take it slow and steady. Let her warm up to being open and ready. Fuck dude it's like I can think of a million other girls but when I think of her I just fucking smile and gleam effortlessly thinking of her. I hate when she thinks she's not a good person because she's the best thing I've ever met. I just wish I could feel your head on my chest and just feel that warmth. I want to make things better and show you how to be loved. You'd never have to worry about anything with me. I just hope that doesn't scare you being with something completely different.

I. Love. You. 🥺❤️.