Alive

BRIANA'S POV

I wasn't laying on the gym floor anymore. I felt like I was laying on pillows. Soft but yet hard. A mattress, it has to be. I heard someone talking. It sounded like Elena. I couldn't open my eyes. I heard chanting. not one but two people. Then someone hit the floor. I felt like I was in a bad horror movie. Please be a dream, please. I was being shook. I opened my eyes and saw Elena. Her hair was curly and her face arrogant. It wasn't Elena. It was Kathrine. "Good you are awake." I threw a pillow over my head. "And you're alive. I guess everyone can't get their wish." I hated Kathrine for all the obvious reasons. "Well you are my only hope of getting out of here." I laughed. "Keep hoping." I was not going to help her but why am I here again. "I get why you are here Kathrine, you're an evil sadistic bitch, but why am I here?" She looked at me and smiled. "Klaus has a thing for you. Isn't it sweet? The oldest vampire of all time has a thing for a Gilbert, who works as a waitress at the Grill." I got angry. I hated Kathrine for all the obvious reasons but for my own as well. She cared of no one but herself. I stood up and walked towards the door. "It's funny. I can leave. Why can't you?" I opened the door and a man with sandy hair and blue eyes was standing on the other side. "Going somewhere, Love?" I looked at him confused. He was definately sexy but who was he? "Oh I forgot my manners, I am Klaus. This is the real me." I stood there and for a minute I was stunned but that wore off fast. I pulled back my hand and slapped him across the face. Kathrine laughed. "I wouldn't do that again. I don't have much patience. Just ask Katrina." 

I turned to Kathrine and she shook her head when Klaus spoke again "I do like them feisty though. And you are, indeed, feisty." I stepped back as he stepped forward. He turned to Kathrine "Katrina, do you know this young lady?" Kathrine nodded. Klaus knew my name and that I was Elena's sister. "She's Briana Gilbert. Your doppleganger's big sister." Kathrine spoke like she was telling a teacher that I ate glue. I reached in my pocket for my phone. I couldn't find it then Klaus held it in his hand. "Looking for this?" I nodded. He smiled "I'll give it back on one condition." I looked confused and I gestured my hands then said "What?" I had no patience either. "You let me take you out on a date." I shook my head. Kathrine scoffed. She was getting amusement out of this. "Well I could force you out with me. Compel you." I laughed. "I've been ingesting vervain since I met Damon. Sorry."

Klaus walked over to me put his hand on my waist. Electricity went through my body starting where his hand was. I looked him in the eyes. "How did you do that?" He looked confused and Kathrine stared at me. "Do what, love?" I shook my head and looked down at the ground. He put his finger under my chin and asked again. "Do what?" I looked back into his eyes. "Make my body feel alive again."