Congratulations

BRIANA'S POV

It's been two months since I first made love to Klaus. I was at Elena's house since I moved in with Klaus. He keeps me under constant protection which is currently getting on my nerves. I am alive and I have been 20 years without him but Klaus says it eases his mind. There are two hybrids outside Elena's. She smiled at me "So you're happy?" I smiled and nodded. "I couldn't be happier." She giggled. She was hiding something I could tell. "Elena I need to go. I have a doctor's appointment." She smiled. "Why are you going to the doctor?" I looked at her. "Just a check up." I totally lied. The doctor told me last week that I was pregnant. I just didn't want anyone to tell anyone. I had planned on telling Klaus first. I hugged Elena and left. The hybrids in a SUV behind me. I was driving down the road and stopped at a stop sign. I started to go then I heard screeching; I turned and saw a car before it hit me. I felt like I was flying through the air. I could hear everything. I could hear one of the hybrids on the phone with Klaus. "A car hit her and she flipped, Klaus, she isn't moving. We are on 1st street." I heard Damon. When did he get here? "Bri! Bri! ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" I heard Klaus. "BRIANA, please love." I felt like I was hanging upside down. I heard a crunch and felt as if I was sitting right side up. Then I felt like I was being picked up. I fell into darkness.

THIRD PERSON

Klaus picked Briana up and ran, at vampire speed, to the hospital. "HELP!" Nurses came rushing to him. They took Briana and put her on a gurney. "Sir, we need you to wait and fill out the papers in the waiting room." Klaus watched as they wheeled her down the hall of the emergency room. He waited for hours. Elena, Stefan, Jeremy, and Damon had shown up and he didn't want to be around any of them. Stefan still having his family. The doctor showed up and said "Mr. Mikaelson, we need to inform you that Briana has lost some blood but she will be fine. Her and the baby will be fine." Klaus looked at him "Baby?" The doctor smiled "Congratulations, Mr. Mikaelson, you're going to be a father." Klaus sat down stunned.