He knew

BRIANA'S POV

It's been 3 months since Klaus asked me to marry him. My stomach has grown, I looked huge. I was at Elena's house, I'd been staying here for a few days. Klaus had left a few days ago to get information on his mother. I have missed him in his absence.  Elena has tried to keep me busy but nothing was working. I got up and wanted to go for a walk. I needed fresh air, I can't stand being couped up in this house. I got dressed in some sweatpants and a long t-shirt, trying to hide my belly. Being without him was difficult. 

I was walking down the road, when someone grabbed my shoulder and caused me to jump. I turned to see Fin. This couldn't be good. "We have a score to settle." He stated. He must be still angry from when I head butted him. I shook my head. "I have no clue what you are talking about." I said. He laughed. "Don't worry I won't hurt you. I just thought you should know what is growing inside you." I had no clue what he was saying now. What did my baby have to do with anything? "Would you like to know?" He asked looking at me inquisitively. I nodded. He took my hand and pulled me towards the woods. "We don't need to be overheard." I nodded. I was a lost for words. 

I sat on a log. My legs and feet hurting. He started "Klaus can not be trusted. He is evil and minplative. He wants power and your child will give him that." I sat stunned for a moment. "You're lying." I said not looking at Fin. "Am I?" I stood to my feet and walked away. I didn't want to hear this blashphamy on my fiance. He yelled after me "When he asked you to marry him, he knew you would die during the birth of the child." I turned to him. I felt something hit my head. I fell into the darkness.