He's alive

BRIANA'S POV

I drove to Wickery bridge. I parked my car and stood on the bridge. I was dark and I've been here for hours. I've been standing here just thinking this is where everything went wrong. "You aren't ruined." I turned and saw Elijah standing there in the dark looking at me. "How would you know?" I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Because I've seen you with Klaus. You're a different person with him, just as he is with you. He isn't evil with you." I laughed a little. "What makes you think that has anything to do with me?" I asked him turning back to look at the water that took my parents from me. "Because, love, before I met you. I was truly a monster. Now I want to change that, for you." I turned and saw Klaus standing beside Elijah. He stood there, seeing me in my weakest moment. "How does that have anything to do with me? I'm no good for you. I'm no good for anyone. Maybe, this should be my end." Klaus walked toward me. "You're wrong. This is your beginning. 1000 years I've been here and I have never encountered a creature as beautiful, as loving, or as patient as you. When I'm apart from you I go mad. When I'm with you, I feel like the man I should have been, the man you want me to be." Tears falling from my eyes rapidly. I couldn't believe this man, he made this sound so easy. He made us sound easy. "What if I am not capable of it? What if I am not capable of loving you?" He put his hand under my chin and made me look in his eyes. "Tell me you don't want me and I will walk away for good. You will never see me again. Tell me you don't love me. Tell me everytime we are together you don't feel the same spark of passion I do. Briana Gilbert, I love you. I never want to leave you." I was holding back tears. I looked him in the eyes and I knew I didn't deserve him. I never would deserve being loved that much. He had done horrible things to so many people. I can't love him. "I don't want you Klaus. I am not capable of loving you." His hands fell to his side and I walked away. I walked to my car, got in and drove away as him and Elijah stood on the bridge. 

I drove back home, crying the whole way. I opened the door gently, making sure to be quiet. I walked up the stairs to my room, closed the door and locked it. I laid in my bed and cried. I drifted to sleep, crying. 

The next morning, I woke up and laid in bed. My phone vibrated. I picked it up and answered. "Hello." I didn't look at the caller I.D. "Bri, I need you to get to the boarding house. Klaus is doing the ritual tonight. Elena is going to die." I sat straight up in my bed, "I'm on my way." I ended the call with Damon. I can't lose Elena too. I already lost too many people. I got in my car and sped to the salvatore boarding house. I got out and rushed in the door. "I'm here. I want all the details." Damon looked at me and I looked down at myself. I was still in the clothes from last night. Damn I didn't change. 

He laughed and then gave me some details. "Stefan is with Elena upstairs. Basically he has to sacrifice a werewolf, a vampire, then Elena. But we may have a way Bonnie can save Elena." I smiled. Damon always put Elena first. Mainly because he was in love with her and everyone saw it but Elena. "How?" I asked quizzically.  He smiled. "John's going to give up his life for hers." It saddened me a little but I hated John Gilbert. He was the biggest asshole I know. "What vampire? I mean there are alot of vampires in this town. " He shrugged his shoulders. "Let's hope it's Katherine." I smiled. "Yes let's. " As I said before I hated Kathrine.

It was time for the ritual. The moon was almost at it's apex. We were at the witch house. They were going to kill Klaus. My heart dropped when Elijah told me that was his motives. Elijah went out the door with Stefan and me in tow. We went to Stephen's Quarry. I looked down and saw Kathrine and Elena in firey circles. Jules body laid on the ground. A caramel colored witch stood at a bowl. Damon said we had to put on a good show for Klaus to believe he was really killing Elena. Klaus killed Kathrine. I kinda felt overjoyed by this. I was jumping up in down, on the inside, singing the bitch is dead.  Then it was Elena's turn. I ran down the hill. Crying, with actual tears running down my eyes, "Klaus please." He stopped and looked at me. "It's too late love." I tried begging again. "She is my little sister. She is my world. I'm supposed to protect her." He looked at me with pained eyes, as if to say I'm sorry. And bit her neck. I hit my knees. Tears running down my face. "NOOO!!" I cried. The ritual was done. Elijah and Bonnie came to the Quarry. Bonnie chanting away about something. Damon came and got Elena's body. I followed him, looking back just to see Klaus and Elijah escape. My heart fluttered. He wasn't dead.