I Love You

BRIANA'S POV

I can't believe that I was relieved that Klaus wasn't dead.  It's been months since the ritual. Stefan went with Klaus to save Damon. Then returned, turned his humanity off, and stayed to protect Elena, on Klaus' orders. The funny thing is that when Stefan showed up and said "I can't touch a hair on Briana's head or I am dead." I looked confused at this. Klaus was protecting me. Or having someone protect me. Rebekah, Klaus' younger sister was here in town. She was alright. I can't she was horrible, mainly because, she wasn't. She was misunderstood and looking for love and acceptance. I can relate a little to that. Damon and I have gotten close since Klaus and Stefan's departure. Not romantically, we were just really good friends. I don't open up to him all the way but I let him in more than most. We were in his room and all my thoughts have ventured to Klaus like always. Tonight was homecoming and Micheal was in town. He wanted to kill Klaus. This made me want to die with him. "Damon, if you don't know how you feel towards someone but everytime they touch you, you feel as if you are alive, what would you do? " He looked at me, furrowed his brow in confusion. "Bri, if they make you feel alive then you need to tell them how you feel. You need to let them know that you are their soulmate." I sighed. "What if they have already given up?" He looked at me and touched my cheek. "Anyone who gives up on you is stupid." I smile, get up and walk out the door. I turn to him "Hey Damon." He turns and looks at me. "Thanks."

Homecoming was canceled at the gym, so the party moved to Tyler's house. I was walking, when I felt a spark go up my arm when someone grabbed it. I was in a beautiful blue dress, curly hair pinned to the side and blue heels. I came just in case something went wrong. I turned and saw Klaus. "Hello, sweetheart." I hugged him. "Don't ever almost die on me again." He laughed as he hugged me back. I couldn't help this. I loved this man but I just couldn't admit that to him. "Can we talk?" I nodded my head and he lead me into the house. We were in Tyler's study. "Briana, I just could not-" I cut him off with my lips on his. I missed that. I needed that. He pushed me up against the wall. When we heard a commotion. He told me to stay there. But I'm hard headed. Michael was at the door trying to get in. Klaus was standing in the foyer, tears falling down his eyes. "No one cares about you anymore, boy." Michael screamed at Klaus. I couldn't help it. I walked from the shadows, in front of Klaus and facing Michael. "I do." I said to the all known vampire. Everyone stopped. Damon looked at me with realization, Stefan was confused, Elena nearly cried with a smile on her face. Klaus walked up behind me touched my arm "What did you say?" he asked a smile on his face. I looked him in the eyes. "I love you Niklaus." He smiled with tears down his eyes. Michael was furious. Damon dropped the white oak stake. I walked and picked it up and brought it back to Klaus. "He's a horrible person and he does horrible things." I told Klaus handing him the stake. He nodded at me. Ran to his father and stabbed him with the stake. Michael was on flames and Klaus turned to me. He came to me grabbed my hand and kissed me. I am completely happy.