not cause you harm

BRIANA'S POV

I quickly closed my eyes, hoping I was dreaming. Hoping all of it was a dream. Maybe I had never met Klaus, lost my parents, or fell in love. I opened my eyes and saw Esther walking towards me. I had to help my baby. I pulled on my arm restraint as hard as possible, with all the strength I could muster. I broke lose. She stood stunned as I did the same with the other. After getting my hands free, I pulled on my leg restraints as she quickly came to me. I pushed her back. I couldn't allow her to win. Rebekah still banged on the door, then I heard it open. I was finally free when I got off the table and ran. I ran out the door and into the room. I had no clue where I was. It did not look familiar. 

Hands grabbed me and shoved me to a wall. I looked to face of the person who held me. I expected he wasn't far. Fin. I was gasping for breath. I saw Elijah over his shoulder. "Put her down, brother." Where was Klaus? As if he heard me, he entered the room as Fin said "This child will not be born." I heard Klaus sneer "I beg to differ, brother." Klaus came running towards Fin, getting him off me as Elijah came to my aid. I had fallen after Fin had released me. Elijah helped me to my feet as I held my stomach. I turned to see Klaus having Fin up by his throat, the same as he had me. "You will never lay a hand on her again. I'm sure of it." I went running to him and touched his arm. He turned his head to me and I saw the yellow eyes that everyone had described to me. But they did not terrify me. They were beautiful. "Klaus he is you brother." I stated. He said almost a whisper "I will not let him cause you harm." I pulled his hand away from Fin. "But I am okay Klaus." He looked at me tears in his eyes. I loved this man and I would not let him harm someone that meant the world to him. 

Klaus let him fall to the floor and Fin retreated. "Well that was fun." I heard Rebekah say as she joined us. Klaus looked at her. "And our mother?" Rebekah said to him "She fled." I looked at Klaus, begging him not to leave me again with my eyes. "Let's get you home." He picked me up bridal style and carried me out the door.