Best night of my life

BRIANA'S POV

I sat up and he stood up stunned. He didn't say anything. He just stood there. Was this really a big deal? "How?" He asked. Did he really just ask me how I was a virgin. "Um, not having sex." My brows furrowed. "But you and Damon?" I shook my head. "Stefan stopped anything from happening." He nodded. Then he smiled "This is refreshing" I looked down. Tear became noticible in my eyes. He got on his knees in front of me, put one finger under my chin and made me look in his eyes. "Hey, don't cry. I just wasn't expecting it. You are a very beautiful woman and I thought maybe you have had intimate relations with someone." I looked at him while tears ran down my cheeks. "I've never loved anyone enough." He smiled "I intend to be your first and your last." He kissed my forehead. I had forgotten that I didn't have a shirt on. I looked at him and he was still staring at me.  "Can you just hold me?" I asked him. He nodded and got on the bed pulling me to him. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist. He had his arm around my back holding me close to him. I knew nothing about this man and yet I felt I could trust him. I could see a future with him. All I knew is wanted to lay here forever with this man and I knew if it happened I would feel happy. 

It was morning. I knew it. I fell asleep in Klaus' arms and I was happy. I opened my eyes and he was still there. It wasn't a dream. That made me happier. I looked up at him and he was staring at me. "Good morning, sweetheart." I smiled at him. "Good morning." I put my hand under my chin and proped myself up on his sexy abs. "I hope you slept well." I smiled. "Better than most nights." He smiled at me. He stroked my hair. I felt my phone vibrate. I dug through my pockets on my shorts and looked at the screen. 32 missed calls and 12 text messages. Klaus smiled at me "Someone is worried about you." I nodded. I didn't want this to end. "Maybe you should go. We do have a date tonight." I smiled. He wanted to get rid of me. He probably had someone important thing to do. I sat up and put my shirt on. Then stood up off the bed. I didn't know what to say to him. He gave me the best night of my life and I was speechless. He was supposed to be this big bad hybrid and for some reason all I saw was this amazing guy who just wanted someone to love him. We were the same. Always looking for someone who won't betray us. "Love." I turned when he said this pulling me out of my thoughts. He walked up and kissed my lips gently. "I'll pick you up around 8 tonight." I nodded and walked out the room down to my car. I got in my car and drove home waiting for Elena to bitch at me. I hope she didn't know I was with Klaus. It would be extremely bad in the house.