The beginning of an end

Third Person

Klaus sat next to Briana, holding her hand. It was time for her to push. She pushed with all her might as Rebekah stood below her. They waited til today to find out the sex of the baby. "One last push, I can see it's head." She pushed. Klaus could hear all of the family outside the door. He could hear someone pacing. He finally heard the screams of the baby. He looked down at Briana and smiled. "See, I told you that you would make it, sweetheart." She smiled at him and sat up. Rebekah took the baby to the bathroom after cutting it's cord. She washed it off gently. She came back to the room and smiled at her brother. "Congratulations, it's a baby girl." Briana and Klaus smiled as Rebekah handed the beautiful baby girl to Briana. She held her and looked at her with admiration. Rebekah ushered everyone into the room. Damon and Elena were the firsts. Klaus brushed the baby's head with his hand.

Damon said "She looks like her momma." Klaus laughed a little. "She has the hint of Devil in her eyes, that's all me." They laughed and Klaus heard a heartbeat slow. He looked at Briana and looked worried. "Love?" She gave him a labored smile. Rebekah looked to Briana and asked "What's her name?" Briana started breathing heavy and whispered "Hope. Hope Renee" Klaus smiled. "That is gorgeous. Hope Renee Mikaelson." Elena smiled. Her smile faded when she saw that Briana's eyes fluttered shut. Klaus started panicking.  Rebekah took hope from their hands. Klaus bit his wrist, but he didn't hear a heartbeat any longer. Stefan entered the room as Klaus put his wrist to her mouth. Her body was limp. "COME ON BRIANA. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE WITH ME." Tears coming from his eyes. Elena came to him and Elijah grabbed him. "Brother, I'm sorry. But she isn't with us any longer." He put his head to Elijah chest and cried. "She was supposed to be here with me." 

"I told you she wouldn't make it, Niklaus." Esther said as she entered the room. Elijah immediately knew what to do. "Rebekah run." He said. Rebekah took off with the baby in her hands. "She is dead Niklaus. You killed her." Elena got angry. "look, bitch. Get out of my house." Esther looked at her and smiled. "I'm going to kill that baby." She left and went out the door looking for Rebekah who was gone. Klaus got up and started after her. "What are you doing, brother?" Elijah asked. "I promised her that I would protect our child. It is a promise I plan to keep. Will you help me brother?" Elijah nodded and went with her. As Elena sat beside her sister and cried with Damon and Stefan in the room. 

Hours later, Elena was talking to Briana's body. "You were happy. I'm sorry for how it ended." She heard a loud gasp. Briana looked around. Saw Elena "Where is my baby?"
____________________________
A/N: If you think there should be a sequel please comment and let me know what should happen.