1. | The controlled woman

ENJOY READING! 

____________________

HERA. |

Is life supposed to be planned? 

And for everything to go well it needs to be planned? But what if you don't like the life others have planned for you, is there anything you can do to change that or will you just force yourself to be happy even if you can't?

"Hera you need to fix yourself or else your father will be mad." I glanced at my mother who was standing right beside me. 

I don't know how long I've been staring at myself in a mirror whilst thinking of my boyfriend. I am not sure if he has heard the news about my marriage. 

Since yesterday, I haven't been able to call him so I don't know if he has returned to the country and finished what Dad asked him to do. 

"I want to talk to Dad. This is not right! I have a boyfriend!" I answered mom and I didn't see her surprised by what I said.

She knows about my relationship with Caasi and I wonder why she didn't talk to Dad about that marriage.

"Your dad is not here, there is no certainty yet if he will come home because there is a lot that needs to be done." mom answered. 

"Tell Dad that I'm not going to marry someone else except to my boyfriend! He should be planning my wedding with Caasi! Not to anyone else!" I said angrily. 

This is not right. I was a good daughter to him just for the end, he allowed me to decide on my own marriage. I can't deny that sometimes I disobeyed him but I did more things right!

"We can't do anything about your Dad's plan, he knows what's best for everyone." my mom explained again and again.

"If he doesn't talk to me, I will step down from my position and I don't care if I've only been a director in the company for a month!" I screamed. I left in front of Mom who was now stunned by my last words.

I worked hard for my position for a long time because Dad did not give it to me easily and I will not hesitate to leave it if he pursues his plan. 

"Yes, Director Hera." 

"Please get me a ticket to Thailand. When you talk to Caasi, tell him to meet me there."

"Sorry, director, but as far as I know the Chairman banned your passport."

 "What?" I asked in shock and when I got out, I immediately saw my driver enter the car. I walked over and knocked on the window.

 "Get out." he came out wondering but he couldn't even ask because I quickly got inside and drove the car. I keep trying to call Caasi but he doesn't answer. I threw the cellphone in anger. 

When I arrived, I parked the car and got out. Assistant Troy immediately greeted me when he saw me walking in the hallway.

 "What do you mean my passport is banned?" I asked him while walking and not looking back. 

"The chairman wants to talk to you, he is waiting in his office."

"I thought he was in another country? Did Caasi come back with him?" I asked and stopped for a moment in the middle of walking. 

"No, he just got off the plane alone." 

"What?" I was even more angry when I heard the news that she left my boyfriend in Thailand. When I arrived, Troy left to do what I told him to do. 

"Where is he right now?" I was very angry with dad as soon as I entered.

"So has the news reached you? And since you were burning with anger upon entering my office, I can tell you didn't like that." I laughed in front of Dad because of what he said.