2. | Strong and Independent woman

ENJOY READING! 

___________________

FRERA. |

"You know hija, your father is very lucky for you. We know, because of your help you have gradually brought back what you lost." I just smiled at what one of our business partners said. 

"Thank you Ma'am" I replied with a smile. 

"Mr. Ramon's daughter is the only child I know who is very obedient to her parents. I heard that you admire your uncle Jovan so much, darling.." 

"Uncle helped us, he is the reason why we are here today so I can't deny that I loved him that much." I said and there I looked at the man I admired all my life. 

"Sometimes because my niece admires me, I can't help but be jealous of my brother. He has a strong independent daughter who is also very gorgeous." My uncle said that I was more embarrassed in front of them. Uncle knows that his praise is my weakness. To receive praise from the person everyone looks up to is a big dream. 

"Hija, I want to talk to you privately." 

"Sure uncle. Just tell me where." 

"Later, talk to the guests first and later I'll have my staff get you." I just smiled as uncle walked away. After Dad passed away due to the stress of losing our business, he took over as my father. If it wasn't for his help, I wouldn't be able to finish my studies and we would lose our house that my father built and planned himself. 

Maybe because I am his older brother's daughter , he became closer to me and so did I. I was thinking if only he were my father, I wouldn't be able to go through all the hardships. If only I had been Hera, I would have been a better child. 

"Does Hera know about her marriage?" I asked uncle after he told me all the plans.

I'm confused why he still needs to tell me everything. Apart from the fact that I worked with them, I was out of the discussion of the marriage of his only daughter, Hera. 

"She already knows. If only you were my daughter, everything wouldn't be so difficult for me.  You know how stubborn Hera is and she often fights me." 

I didn't say a word and just listened to everything my uncle said. 

Because uncle was showing me too much kindness that was the reason why Hera didn't want to see me. 

I haven't seen her since we graduated from the same school.

Even if it is said that I work for the company that they own, because of Hera's anger towards me, uncle does not let us meet or cross paths in the building or in meetings.

"Frera, do you still have feelings for Mr. Atello?" After I heard uncle's question and it processed in my brain, I turned to where he was. 

"I never thought about him uncle." I immediately responded.

"That's good because he's the one Hera will marry. They're getting married on Monday." Even though I was surprised by everything my uncle said, I pretended not to care in front of him. 

He won't like it if I show different emotions now after hearing everything. He told me this because he didn't want me to get in the way of Hera and Gav's wedding. 

"If you want me to take care of the wedding, I will, uncle. You don't have to doubt me." 

"There's no need because there are many people to do that and I've already given you too much work.  I want you to do something for me and I want you to follow it without asking why."