10. | And since when did she cry in front of a man?

ENJOY READING!

FRERA. |

I was silent while looking at the road. I don't want to start the conversation and I don't know what to say. Until now I didn't know where we were going but because I remembered the buildings and roads we were passing I was sure where he was going to take me.

"Wait, are we going to your condo?" I asked irritated and then I looked at Caasi who was just focused on driving. He seemed deep in thought and couldn't look back at me. Is he still worried about Hera?

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked in surprise when we quietly entered the house. After he dragged me out of here, I never went to his house again.

"Ah okay, you want me to take my things because my friend is afraid to take them? Okay, perfect! I get it!" I said and when I was about to look inside his house for my things I was surprised when he suddenly picked me up. I struggled to lift him up but it wasn't enough for him to let go of me.

"Caasi what are you doing!" I asked in shock and screamed loudly as he threw me on the bed.

"Go to sleep." he said coldly and walked to his drawer.

I saw him take off his suit and change into a white shirt.

"What are you planning to do?" I quickly asked when I saw him sitting on the bed. He just looked at me but after a while he decided to lie down without saying anything.

"I said go to sleep." he turned to me and then our eyes met.

"I'm not sleepy!" I said and when I was about to stand up I was surprised when he stopped me.

My eyes widened when I saw how close we were to each other.

Shit!

"Go away!" I said quickly

"I know you are sleepy. I've noticed in your eyes how tired you are." he said softly beside me and I couldn't turn around because I could feel his face on my side.

"Let go. Your hand! I can't breathe.." I acted like I was gasping for breath and then he just hugged me tighter so I wouldn't let go.

"It seems that being exaggerated is also interesting in your life." I heard him say and then I felt his body lighten up. Is he as tired today as I am?

After all, he is a prosecutor, why am I asking?

"I'm so sorry for what happened." I was even more speechless at what he said.

I also felt my heart beat faster, so I closed my eyes tightly to stop it.

"Caasi?"

"Yes?"

"Besides saying he didn't hurt Hera, did he say anything else?"

"Are you referring to your ex fiance?" That's when I turned to him and there he opened his eyes.

"In the two days you were out of the country, I found out who you really are and I was surprised."

"Stop." I held him and he saw how emotional I was. I felt him move away from me but I didn't try to get up from lying down.

"I am amazed by your life story. You're the famous woman they're talking about who has a lot of respect for your uncle and how much you adore him." he said, which I didn't expect to hear from him.

The things he told me were things I didn't want to hear, but why did he say it in such a way that I didn't feel any anger.

"I don't want to tell you the last thing he said, but since I don't want to feel guilty, I will tell you." I looked at Caasi again for the last time and waited for what he would say next

"He said he doesn't want to see you anymore." he said without hesitation if I was hurt. When he said that, it was like cold water was poured on me.

I wouldn't have asked him if Gav had said anything else earlier on the other line. I shouldn't have asked. I couldn't speak anymore because of that, I just leaned over and cried softly. I don't want him to hear that I'm crying or that I'm hurt by what I hear. I was expecting Gav to tell me those things too.

Maybe he already liked Hera because they lived in the same house. Hera is a beautiful woman, she is also a kind person, she just shows how bad she can be to people who don't believe in what she can do.

"Are you crying?" I heard Caasi ask and I just shook my head in response. Shit! Why can't I stop my tears! I covered my mouth to not make any noise but I was too hurt to pretend to be brave.

"Tell me, did that guy give the address of the coffee shop? it looks like he is still worried about your condition." I heard him say in the middle of my sobs and then I heard the door open and close, signaling that he left the room. Shit! I cried even more when I knew I was the only one inside.

"Did he leave me so I can't stop crying?" I said crying.

"Or maybe he left me because I was loud?" I felt even more embarrassed after thinking about that. I don't know if I'm crying because of the pain or because I've just been embarrassed in my whole life.

I woke up when I felt hungry and because I couldn't stop it, I went out of the room and there I saw Caasi already wearing a suit for work while holding a cup. He looked at me but I hid my face with my hand and went to the kitchen to look for food.

"No need, all this food is yours."

"Huh?" I asked in shock

"I'm leaving, I have a lot of work to do."

There I almost fell over the last thing he said, good for me, I had a refrigerator next to me to lean on.

"Wait! Thank you!" I shouted but I wasn't sure if he heard my thank you.

There, I hurriedly sat on the chair and started eating what he cooked for me.

"Delicious!" I said with my eyes closed as I finished the pasta he made. I was amazed that that man had a talent for cooking.

Apart from the fact that he is good at fighting, I also have something that I like more about him. Before I left his house, I washed what I ate and because his room was not messy, I didn't even bother to clean it.

Before I left, I wrote a message to him and stuck it on the refrigerator.

[ Thanks for the food, I liked everything. My friend put a lot of things here, so can he take it again? Don't hurt him, he is a fan of yours!! :) ]

________________________________________

-ilabyusagad

Im a fan too! ~~~