21. | And when did Hera saw a star?

ENJOY READING!
___________________

HERA. | 

Gav holding my neck while kissing me. I was shocked by what he did so I didn't  manage to respond immediately and it took me a second to answer his kiss.

I automatically closed my eyes when suddenly I felt his mouth on my neck. He started kissing me and sucking me there. 

"Ugh.." I moaned when he guided me to lay down and I felt the sand in my back.

If he intends to do what I want right here, I'm too carried away by his kiss to stop him. I don't care where we are now all I can think about is that Gav will continue what he is doing to me.

Gav started to undress me, when he finally finished taking off my clothes and the only thing left was my bra and underwear.

I felt his hand going down on my thighs. I was panting when I felt Gav's hand inside my underwear and started to touch me there.

"You like this?"

"Yes!" I answered without even thinking what he asked. 

I am crazy! I was losing my mind just because of his touch and kiss.  This is not normal anymore! 

"Hey! Why did you stop!?" I immediately opened my eyes when I felt he's about to stand. 

"I'm taking you inside." he answered me and without saying another word he lifted me and  carried me inside. 

I didn't stop him from what he wanted and I just waited for him to stop walking. When we got inside, he put me down and grabbed my waist again. I kissed him before he spoke and I immediately felt his response. 

We walked to the sofa while kissing and he slowly sat down there. He just supported me and sat me on his thigh while our kiss didn't break. 

"Gav... I want you.." I whispered to him as I kissed his neck. I felt the removal of my bra, which is why my healthy breasts were exposed to him. He first kissed my breast while massaging the other one. Whatever he does I love it so much, if only he could never leave I would.

"Breathe honey, I'm not hearing your breath. Breathe and just relax." he reminded me and I laughed to myself because of my craziness.

"Yes,  I'm sorry." I replied panting. 

I was clinging to Gav's hair and I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly at what he was doing.

He started to kiss my nipple and leave a mark there. He also fixed my messy hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked in surprise as he broke my bra strap and it was stuck in my hair.

"I want to see your beautiful face and I don't want your curly hair covering it." he said and gave me a small smile.

"Let's start please.."

"Come on, you don't have to hurry. This is your first so I want you to enjoy this night with me, Hear that?"

"Yes." I said with my eyes closed while still catching my breath.

"Why are you nervous? Your hand is trembling and cold, Hera. Do you really want to do this?" he asked, making me open my eyes. 

Do I really want to do this? Or because that's what dad ordered me to do? 

"Yes. I want us to do this." 

"But why are you shaking?" 

"Don't mind it.  Just continue what you're doing." I begged him and kissed him again on the lips.