13. | Enjoying her unplanned vacation

ENJOY READING!
____________________

FRERA. |

I woke up from sleep and touched my neck because I immediately felt pain there.

When I woke up I was dazzled by the light coming from outside. When I looked at what I was wearing, I saw that it was still the same as last night.

I got up from lying down and there I was amazed at the house. It is simple and made of wood but it is very well made and designed.

I grabbed the end of the dress and walked outside and there my feet took me to the balcony of the house and I felt the curtains hitting my body.

I was amazed at the surroundings which were like a paradise. My eyes looked at the sea and there my eyebrows went up and all my smiles disappeared.

"Shit! Sea?" I cursed when I realized why I was here. Impossible I'm in the middle of the island and I'm the only one here?

Shit!

When I couldn't see any building there I accepted that it was the end of me. I ran quickly inside the house and looked for the thing I needed now.

"Wheres my fucking phone!" I screamed in annoyance when I couldn't see anything and just sat down in the messy room. I messed everything in this house but I can't find any gadget! When I accepted everything that happened I decided to sit on the long sofa and lie down.

"What did that man do to me? Why did he have to bring me to this island?!" I cried when I remembered how much work was waiting for me. Does that guy know that even if I'm gone for an hour, I'll have a lot of work and everything will be messed up!

I don't need to blame myself for what happened, so when I felt hungry, I went to the kitchen and was surprised by what I saw.

The refrigerator and drawer were full of food as if that man had planned my stay here.

Shit!

I said hopelessly.

After I finished cooking, I sat on the sofa again and that's when I thought of watching movies. When I turned on the television I found that I could only use it if I put in a tape. I sat on the floor and looked through the movie tapes lined up in the divider. When I made my choice, I started watching horror movies and when I felt sleepy, I turned off the television with the remote I had in my hand.

When I woke up, it was already afternoon, so I decided to cook again for tonight.

I don't know how long I'll be here and based on the food I've seen, I can say they'll only last two weeks.

"So he plans to lock me up here and make me a hostage in two weeks? It's not bad anyway because I can rest and Halk will take care of everything."

I put my cooked fries in the bowl and decided to walk outside to watch the sunset. But before I could even get out of the door, I heard something ring. I immediately turned inside and hurriedly searched for the sound.

When I found where I could hear the ringtone louder, I sat on the floor and looked at the disposable phone attached to the bottom of the table.

My eyes widened and I quickly picked up and answered the call.

"Fuck! Where am I!" I immediately answered the other line as if I didn't even think about whether the president of the country was on the other line.

"Hello?" I was annoyed that I didn't get an answer.

"Have you eaten?" I stopped what I was going to say when I heard his voice and my brain processed what he asked.

Did he ask if I had eaten?

"Wow, You ask me if I eat as if I'm not your hostage? Get me here! I still have a lot of work to do!" I snorted at him and then I heard the silence on the other line again.

"Don't yell at me. Maybe you're forgetting that I'm the only one who knows where you are right now. Believe me, even Mr. Vitale won't know your location." I raised my eyebrows when I heard Mr. Vitale's name from him.

"What do you mean?"

"I went to the family dinner and do you know who was the first to look for you? Apart from him, there is no one else." he answered as if we were not talking about him.

"Stop your game! If you just want to be the one to have dinner with them, you can talk to me! You don't need to lock me up here anymore!" I shouted at him.

I noticed that he didn't like what I said because I heard him cursing on the other line.

"Please.. Caasi.. I don't know why you're doing this to me! And if you don't know I'm going crazy!?" I begged him to know how desperate I am now!

"Give me two weeks without your presence. And think of that as your punishment."

"Punishment? Why did I do something wrong?"

"You know I'm annoyed right now thinking that you haven't ended your relationship with Mr. Vitale yet? Do you still have any plans to go back to him?" I was surprised by what he said, that's why I laughed.

"Listen Mr. Prosecutor! I don't care how you feel! All I want is to get out of here! Do you understand?" I said and held my head because of the anger I felt towards him.

Why didn't I realize the syringe he was holding? It's really all my fault if I hadn't been fooled by his touch, it's unlikely that he would have brought me here without resisting at all.

"You can do a lot there and I will always call you at this hour. The only thing a disposable phone can do is receive a call so don't try to ask for help." Caasi stated.

"Do you still want to talk? I'm free for 20 minutes." he added as if he couldn't imagine how angry I was right now.

"Just make sure I don't see you again when I get out of here! I'm going to kill you! Why did I save you last time, if I only knew you were going to do this I wouldn't have bothered!" I exclaimed to him and then I heard the line cut. There I tried to open the disposable phone but I couldn't use it except to automatically call my number.

Shit! Crazy!

"I will definitely kill him when I see him!" I said furiously and then went out to get some fresh air!

-ilabyusagad

How fun seeing you upset with him hahaha~~~