8. | And since when did she moan and groan like this?

ENJOY READING!

HERA. |

"Who are you and you stopped me from leaving?"

"I'm Butler Will. Boss won't let you leave."

I held my head angrily out of frustration. Since earlier, I have not been able to get out of this mansion and no matter what I do to escape, this man immediately catches me.

"How much is your salary? You know I can double or make it 10x. Just let me out!" I said calmly and there I saw the maids starting to fix the things that I had mess earlier.

"For God's sake! I haven't been out for two days, your boss isn't here and none of us know when he'll be back, so let me go!"

"Don't insist yourself anymore Miss. If you leave tonight can you bear to watch the boss kill us in front of you? I know you can't." I was stopped by what he said. What does he mean? Will they die when I leave?

"Okay, let's make a deal. I promise I'll be home soon. I only need two hours and I'll be home safe-"

"Get out butler Will. You all go home now, the work is done." that's when butler Will and I turned to the person who spoke from the door.

I saw Gav angrily walking towards me and then I turned to see Will who was now gone.

"What are you doing here?" I stammered to him and when he didn't stop walking, I was overcome with fear.

"Why are you insisting on leaving today since this morning? Tell me who you are going to meet and you seem to be in a hurry?" he asked staring at me as he grabbed me by the neck and leaned me against the wall.

"You're choking me. I can't breathe!" I said breathlessly and grabbed his hand to try to remove it.

"Let me go!" I insist.

"I won't let you go until you tell me the reason you want to leave? Are you seriously leaving in the middle of the night? Are you crazy?" he said angrily and I hit his chest to release me.

It's hard for me to breathe and I feel like he could kill me just by strangling me.

"Answer me!" he shouted and I was surprised when he took me to the room and there he turned me around and leaned me against the wall again. By now he was behind me while I was facing the wall. I feel the coldness of the wall as it touches my cheek.

"Are you going to kill me? If you don't intend to kill me, let me go!" I asked him angrily when I got a chance to breathe.

"Not until you tell me the reason why you're acting like that?!" he answered and he pinned me to the wall even more.

"Okay! Fine! Fuck! I'll tell you the reason! Just let me go first!" I shouted and then I felt his hand slowly remove from my neck.

"Fuck! I'm going to meet him tonight!"

"WHAT?!"

"Where?!" he asked again.

I laughed and when I was about to face him, he stopped me by pressing his broad chest behind me.

"Shit!" I cursed and felt strange about what he did. My whole body got hot because of our position.

Why I want him to touch me wherever he wants and I don't want to stop him wherever his hand reaches. I could feel his erection touching my back and I closed my eyes and caught my breath.

"And where do you plan to meet?" he asked me again and now his mouth was in my neck. I want to close my eyes because of what he is doing to me.

Shit!