6. | And since when has she been this wet?

ENJOY READING! 
____________________

HERA. |

"Amazing! It's touching that you two even managed to kiss right after our wedding." I said when I got to Gav who was now stunned while watching the two leave. 

"We're leaving." he ordered me as if he didn't hear what I said. 

I could do nothing but follow him.

We entered the Ferrari together and soon after it started.

"I can't fully imagine that my husband cheated on me right away. If only I had known, Caasi and I would have kissed earlier or we would have done worse." I said in the middle of the drive. 

I saw how his face changed at what I said. Before I could laugh in front of him, I was surprised when he quickly approached me and grabbed me by the neck. 

"You hurt me." I said to him and held his hand. 

"If you repeat what you said earlier, I will have my men take your lover and I will watch the two of you fucking in front of me."

My eyebrows met at what he said. His eyes were burning with anger but I don't know if it was because of me or because of the way Frera held his husband. 

"I'm sorry." That was the only thing I said and then he let go of my neck. I was holding my breath because of what happened. Why did he suddenly make me nervous when he said that he seemed serious all the time. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my estate." he answered briefly and leaned back. 

There I saw him close his eyes while holding his head. 

Maybe he still doesn't accept everything. like him, I still can't believe what happened, I feel like time is going so fast and I missed something and when I woke up, my situation was like this. 

"Tomorrow I will go home to get my things."

"No need, my staff will do that."

"Okay thank you then" 

"You don't need to say thank you because that place is your prison." 

"what?" I asked.

"Stop the car!" I shouted again.

"The driver won't hear you even if you scream. Shut up! If I want to fuck you here there's nothing you can do." 

"No!" 

I tried to open the door but I couldn't open it. I only stopped when I felt Gav's hand on my thigh.

"Take your hand off!" I commanded.

"Why? I'm your husband now, whatever I can think of to do with your body, I can do it freely." 

"No! Let me go!" I struggled with his grip on me. I was surprised when he took off his shoelace and quickly tied it to my hand. 

"What the hell!" This time I was nervous about what he was planning to do. 

When he finished tying my hand, I was surprised when he suddenly picked me up and made me sit on his thigh.

"What are you planning to do?" I nervously turned to him and my mouth fell open when I saw how close our lips were to each other. 

"Tell me, how much do you enjoy finger fucking?" he asked, causing my eyebrows to meet. There I saw him secretly laugh because I didn't understand what he said