11. | The uninvited

ENJOY READING! 
____________________

HERA.  |

"I thought you didn't want to go to any events but why does it look like you were already prepared yesterday?" I turned to my husband who was now sitting next to me while we were in the middle of the flight. 

If he's playing with me now, I don't feel like talking to him.

"It looks like fun because the event will take place on dad's new cruise ship and one more thing, I want to handle my dad's cruise ship. So if you're enjoying your position now, it's only temporary and dad will bring me back." I said while turning to him.

We are now going to the event and the closer I get the more nervous I feel. 

"Later we will have a family dinner. For now, take a tour of how big and beautiful this ship is." I heard dad say that's why I decided to walk and go around. 

Earlier when we arrived there were many people who wanted to talk to my husband and that's when I learned how important his presence is here.

Today is the first time sailing this ship and the first time I saw it, I was amazed by its design that obviously worked hard to plan. 

"If you think you will see your man here, you are wrong because he was not invited to the family dinner." I heard at my back. 

"Then I'm happy because I won't be able to see Frera. Even then, dad doesn't take her with him anymore." I said sarcastically that he immediately didn't like it.

"You're wrong because she really preferred not to go to your family dinners even before but now Im very sure she's here." I heard him say and then I looked at him.

Is he happy that woman is here?

"Come on! It's impossible that she's here, or maybe you yourself told her to come here?" I said laughing and holding onto the iron in annoyance. 

"Alright, I'll let you find that man. You're free to do your own thing, look for him." he whispered to me and then left my side. 

Whenever that guy really gets my annoyance. 

When I felt cold, I decided to go inside and find my room. While walking, my eyes caught a man from a distance that I had been looking for. I approached and followed him until I was sure that I saw him correctly.

"Why is he here? Who is he with?" I said nervously while still staring at him secretly from afar.

When I saw him walking again, I just hid again. I try to look for an opportunity to see him alone to approach and talk to him.

When I saw him enter a long hallway, I quickly followed him and stopped there, hiding from behind the wall. 

There I saw two men standing on the terrace of the ship while they were watching the people below.

"You seem surprised that I'm the one you saw me tonight, not my wife." I covered my mouth when I heard Caasi speak.

"Good thing you know, because you're not invited to this event." I heard the answer of the person he was talking to and that's when I recognized who Caasi had brought here.