5. | Proud husband here

ENJOY READING! 

___________________

FRERA. |

"Era where are you right now?" I quickly answered the phone when I saw Halk's call. I was in the middle of walking back to the hotel when I got a call. I just finished doing the work that uncle is making me finish, that's why I'm still tired now and I need a rest. 

"Why?" 

"Your husband is insane! He's going to Hera's event right now to see her!" 

"What?" 

"Yes! So if I were you, stop your crazy husband! That man seems to have no fear of dying-" I didn't finish what he was going to say when I hung up the phone and quickly ran and got into the car. 

"Isn't that guy thinking? His girlfriend is already married so they shouldn't be seeing each other anymore! Shit!"

When I arrived, I quickly got off and walked to look for Caasi but the first man I saw was not what I expected to see. 

He is very handsome in his wedding tuxedo. My heart beat so fast even though he didn't wear the clothes for me. 

"Gav.." 

"Where did you go and your crazy husband is here? Do you know he talked to my wife, just the two of them in a room?" he said angrily as I approached.

Why is he angry? Shouldn't there be nothing for him if they meet? 

"I don't want to attend your wedding and I'm just here to get my husband." 

"What do you mean?" he asked. 

"He's my husband now so you can't hurt him, is that clear?" I said to him seriously while staring into his eyes. 

"Did you come here just to tell me that? You've only known each other for two days but you seem to be worried about him." he said, staring at me and he stopped for a while and took one more step towards me.

"Are you protecting your husband from me? Sounds interesting!" Gav added. 

I saw on his face how pissed he was at what I said. 

"I don't want my uncle to find out about this. I promise I will watch over my husband so that he doesn't get close to Hera again. That's the only way we can keep the peace." 

"Stop! Don't talk. I don't want to see you anymore. Do you think I've accepted what you did? I can't believe you just went to Thailand to marry another man!"

I was surprised when he suddenly grabbed my arm and took me to the side. There he firmly pushed me against the wall. 

"Maybe this is what is meant for us. Uncle won't like it when he sees you holding me, so let me go." I ordered him and tried to get out of his grip. His strength only grew stronger because I was fighting, which is why I stared at him intently.

"What do you really want? We are both married now and if they see us, I will be the only one to be punished! You know that!" 

"I said shut up!" 

"You should be the one to shut up!" I shouted back. 

"Don't shut me up. You know what I'll do when you yell at me to shut up." he threatened me as if he wanted me to regret coming here. 

"Tell me, what is my wife doing upstairs?" he asked, staring at me. That's why I looked for where he was referring to where Hera was.

"She was holding wine while staring at us," I answered. 

"Let me go!" I added. 

"What if I kiss you tonight? What do you think your husband will do?" Before I could fully process the last thing Gav said, I felt his lips on mine. 

"Shit!" I cursed when my eyes saw Caasi who just stood there staring at me.

At first I was afraid to respond to Gav's kiss but later I also liked the way he kissed me so I closed my eyes to feel our kiss.

When I caught my breath that's when I realized how dangerous what we did. There I pushed Gav and left in front of him. 

I stopped walking when I got close to Caasi and he just looked at me as if what I did was nothing for him. 

There I took his hand and I felt that he did not let go and walked with me. When we got into the car, I turned to him. 

"What's on your mind? Why did you come here? It's a good thing uncle is busy!" I said angrily to him and revved the car engine and sped away. 

"Shut up. I don't want any noise." I laughed at what he said but because he was serious while looking at the road, I granted his request. I didn't speak anymore and concentrated on driving. 

If he insists even more to see Hera, uncle will not scold him but me. The reason why I married him was not to hurt Hera but to prevent the two from meeting.

While driving, I suddenly remembered Gav kissing me. I touched my lips and there I remembered everything from the beginning to the end of our kiss. 

When I tasted his saliva on my lips I swallowed twice. 

"Focus on driving." I heard.

There I turned to Caasi who was now staring at me.

Shit! 

Did he see me smiling?

"Shit!" I quickly hit the brake because I didn't notice that the traffic light was already on the stop signal.

"You suddenly lost yourself while thinking about the two of you kissing. I can't help but be proud of my cheater wife." 

There I laughed at what he said, my brain is in a very good condition so I won't let this guy ruin it. 

"Don't make me feel like you didn't do anything to Hera in the room." I said and then I saw him stop. 

"I don't want this to happen again. The chairman will hurt us both if he finds out that Hera is still seeing you." 

"Are you seriously mad at what I did? I just caught you holding your hand to your lips as if you wanted to do it again" 

"Come on! You're not jealous, are you? Or maybe you're angry because Hera saw me?" I asked and turned to him and then I looked at the traffic light. 

"Who is that man in your life? I know he's not your boyfriend." Then I looked at Caasi again when he said the last thing. Doesn't this guy know about me and Gav? 

"Wait, you don't know?" 

"Look at the road and focus on driving." That's all and I saw him leaning his head against the window. There I saw that the cars in front of us had moved and like them I also started the car. 

Based on his reaction earlier, I saw from him that he doesn't know anything about Gav and me. I don't even want him to know about us anymore and it's better that he doesn't know. For the last time I looked at Caasi who now had his eyes closed and was sleeping quietly.

Is he sleeping? 

"Don't look at me, focus on driving," he said. 

There I laughed at myself. Why do I feel like I'm gradually admiring the ability he has? 

What happened to us in Thailand, where he injured me effortlessly left me in awe. 

Who is this prosecutor really?

-ilabyusagad

been thinking who is he? ~~~