Keeping a Secret

How was Alan supposed to get through the rest of his day after the fiasco that was biology class? The entire class running after a frog across school grounds had caught the attention of everyone. The school principal, Mr. Marshall, came on the intercom and demanded that the entirety of Mrs. Crowley's biology class go back to their classroom, unless they all wanted detention for a week.

By that point, Alan had already made his way towards his final class for the day, which was AP English, a class that him and Nicolette shared. It was a rather small class, of just 8 students, making for a more intimate and relaxed classroom setting.

The classroom was currently empty as their English teacher, Ms. Collins, took the previous period to retreat to the teacher's lounge. This gave Alan a bit of recovery time, his mind still reeling.

Using a notebook, he wrote everything that just occurred down:

Recap of Events

- Dead bullfrog in Biology class.

- Supposed dead bullfrog is NOT DEAD.

- Bullfrog hops around class and hides in your desk.

- Bullfrog can TALK.

- Bullfrog is actually Daniel "Unbelievably FINE soccer GOD" Lang.

- Have solid evidence that it is Daniel Lang, due to seeing his WONDERFUL NAKED ASS running across school grounds.

- HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?

Having written that down fully, Alan just leaned back into his desk chair, gazing up towards the ceiling in a slight daze.

"How... is Daniel Lang... a bullfrog?" he muttered to himself. He quietly recalled what Daniel, in bullfrog form, told him in the classroom.

"I'm not a damn puppet... Look, I'm actually a human. I've just been cursed, and I need someone to kiss me to turn me back."

"Cursed?" Alan spoke aloud, a puzzled expression coming across his face. "This sounds like something out of a video game or a kid's story."

Pulling out his cell phone, Alan played the video he captured of Daniel being completely naked for the 8th time since he recorded it. While the previous views were purely for entertainment (and utter glee), this one was for research purposes. Through his glasses, his green eyes scanned for any evidence of how Daniel could go from bullfrog to human in the blink of an eye. He paused at certain spots, to see if there was anything on Daniel's body that may have shown evidence of this.

"Wow... bold enough to be looking at porn in class?" someone spoke over his left shoulder, a hint of a smile in their voice.

Alan almost jumped entirely out of his seat at the sound, immediately covering his phone. "Shit, Nicolette! You scared me!" he yelled out, only to hear her laugh.

"Whatever it is that you're looking at, you were really into it." Nicolette spoke through laughs, taking a seat at her regular desk directly beside Alan. She was a teenage girl of average height, and slim in frame, but a bit busty in the chest. She was younger than Alan by several months. Her black, curly hair fell to the middle of her back and was often tied back with a hair tie. While she normally wore glasses, she had contacts placed over brown eyes today.

"It's not porn!" Alan shot back with a glare, putting his phone away entirely.

"Ok, then why else would you have a naked man on your phone?" Nicolette questioned with a smirk.

Unsure of what to say in this instance, Alan opened his mouth to speak, but soon quickly closed it. Do I want to tell her about this? There's no damn way she would believe my story... and I haven't even talked to Daniel about this at all.